Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/21/2013 5:53:11 AM EDT
After many years of wanting to learn to hunt I've finally decided to take the plunge for 2014. I have a good support network of hunters to show me the ropes, both my father in law and both brother in laws are avid hunters and will show me everything I need to know for the actual hunt.

I'll have a budget of approx $350 or so for a rifle,  and I've narrowed it down to a few and would like onions from the knowledgeable group here. I think I'd like to stick with a .308 for ammo cost, availability and performance. Definitely open to other suggestions as well beyond what is below...

H&R Ultra Hunter .308

Mossberg ATR .308

Stevens 200 .308

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:29:34 AM EDT
[#1]
On a budget? None of the above.

Pick up a lovingly used (not abused) Marlin 336 in .30-30 Win., a decent inexpensive scope and Leupold Rifleman one piece base and rings. Buy some Hornady LeverEvolution 160 gr. ammo and you're good to go.

With ballistics superior to the "all the rage" AR calibers of 6.5 and 6.8, you'll be set to take deer out to 250 yards or thereabouts. Practice ammo in the form of Federal Hi-Shok is inexpensive and everywhere. It's also remarkably accurate and effective to 175 yards. Those flat points hit like a ton of bricks, but also fall off dramatically past that range. Most shots you'll take at deer in NC will be under 200 yards.

You'll cherish the Marlin far more than those plain vanilla budget rifles you have picked out while you laugh all the way to the bank. Trust me, it will become a family heirloom to pass on to your kids. Can you picture your grandchildren getting excited about that H&R?
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:31:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
After many years of wanting to learn to hunt I've finally decided to take the plunge for 2014. I have a good support network of hunters to show me the ropes, both my father in law and both brother in laws are avid hunters and will show me everything I need to know for the actual hunt.

I'll have a budget of approx $350 or so for a rifle,  and I've narrowed it down to a few and would like onions from the knowledgeable group here. I think I'd like to stick with a .308 for ammo cost, availability and performance. Definitely open to other suggestions as well beyond what is below...

H&R Ultra Hunter .308  I like these rifles!!! I had one in 223 and it was holding a 3/4"group at 100 yards. When you would close the action it's was thigh as a drum.

http://www.hr1871.com/images/zoom_ultravarmint.jpg

Mossberg ATR .308  This rifle has two things going for it, it's light and the trigger.

http://www.mossberg.com/images/Mossberg_Guns/930/NEW/26230.jpg

Stevens 200 .308   Good action if later down the road you want to re-barrel it with a heavy barrel 308 for a budget long range rig.

http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2013/03/04/1185089_01_savage_stevens_200_308_rifle_640.jpg

View Quote

Just my 0.02, hoped it helped.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:46:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Appreciate the advice, and will keep and eye out for a Marlin if one comes up locally for sale. Was trying to find new rifles that fit the bill though as well, that way I am not dependent on the used market for something.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:46:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the Mossberg and the H&R but I would go with a Ruger American rifle.  $366 at Walmart.  I have one in 30-06 and its been a  great rifle.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:49:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pick up a lovingly used (not abused) Marlin 336 in .30-30 Win., a decent inexpensive scope and Leupold Rifleman one piece base and rings. Buy some Hornady LeverEvolution 160 gr. ammo and you're good to go.

With ballistics superior to the "all the rage" AR calibers of 6.5 and 6.8, you'll be all set to take deer out to 250 yards or thereabouts. Practice ammo in the form of Federal Hi-Shok is inexpensive and everywhere. It's also remarkably accurate and effective to 175 yards. Those flat points hit like a ton of bricks, but also fall off dramatically past that range. Most shots you'll take at deer in NC will be under 200 yards.

You'll cherish the Marlin far more than those plain vanilla budget rifles you have picked out while you laugh all the way to the bank. Trust me, it will become a family heirloom to pass on to your kids. Can you picture your grand children getting excited about that H&R?
View Quote

This...the marlin 336 my dad handed down to me is the most cherished gun i own.  Nice and short making it maneuverable in the thick Michigan wood, the 30-30 hits with authority, and the classic lever action design is easy and quick to manipulate.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:53:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

With ballistics superior to the "all the rage" AR calibers of 6.5 and 6.8, you'll be all set to take deer out to 250 yards or thereabouts. Practice ammo in the form of Federal Hi-Shok is inexpensive and everywhere. It's also remarkably accurate and effective to 175 yards. Those flat points hit like a ton of bricks, but also fall off dramatically past that range. Most shots you'll take at deer in NC will be under 200 yards.

You'll cherish the Marlin far more than those plain vanilla budget rifles you have picked out while you laugh all the way to the bank. Trust me, it will become a family heirloom to pass on to your kids. Can you picture your grand children getting excited about that H&R?
View Quote

Not really budget.  I don't know about where you are but Marlin 336 goes above $350 around here.

OP, I picked up used .243 and .270 Mossberg for $230.00 each.  .270 came with 4 boxes of ammo and accutrigger type trigger.
I put Redfield Revolution and Burris Fulfield on it.  

Also look for Weaver Kasper.  Cheaper than above but it looks pretty good and has very forgiving eye relief compare to Leupold Rifleman.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:54:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Thoughts on iron sight hunting?

I used to shoot a lot of smallbore rifles with aperture sights and am very comfortable with them, does anyone still hunt with irons?
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:58:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I used to shoot a lot of smallbore rifles with aperture sights and am very comfortable with them, does anyone still hunt with irons?
View Quote

I still do on some of my guns, nothing wrong with it. I prefer scopes because they work so much better in low light situations and they're better for those long shots.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:28:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Used Weatherby Vanguard I've seen them sale for as little as $200 on gunbroker.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#10]
OP, I'm in a similar situation as yourself.  Quite a few hunting areas in my state are shotgun only, so I didn't need a new rifle, I just repurposed my skeet shotgun to start.  However, for the parts where I can hunt with a rifle I need a caliber > .230 to legally take deer, so my AR is out.  I've researched the budget rifles and come to two conclusions: (1) multiple companies make plenty accurate/reliable "budget" hunting rifles for around $300, but (2) for about the same money you can find a lot more file used.  I'd recommend checking out the used racks of your local gun stores and browsing gunbroker.  For a used rifle you may want to cast the net wider with respect to caliber.  For me personally .30-.30, .308, .270, .30-06, 7mm-08 and .243 are all in consderation.  All of these calibers are available on the shelf, and all of them should do the job for deer.  Just my $0.02
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 10:31:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Keep your eyes open in the pawn shops.  Picked up a used not abused 1964 winchester model 70 in 300 win mag for $375.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#12]
I've picked up 2 used Mossberg ATR100 rifles in .30-06 dirt cheap.  One was $207 and had a Leopold vx1 scope on it.

For a budget rifle I like them.  Got rid of my Remington 700 ADL after I obtained them.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#13]
all factors (price/caliber) being equal, in my opinion, bolt gun > single shot/break open.  As others have said, the budget entry level bolt gun market has plenty of options at many big box sporting goods depts  that will shoot minute of deer vitals in your range, and used is a good place to look too.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 4:00:42 PM EDT
[#14]
What rifles do you currently own?  Chances are you might have something suitable ... After all unless your state doesn't allow a 223/5.56 will kill deer all day long if you do your job w proper shot placement and bullet selection!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 4:34:30 PM EDT
[#15]
first where and how are you hunting?

fields? bolt gun
brush? lever gun in a heart beat.

like others have said.
go used.
you will not go wrong with a  used Vanguard or Howa action rifle, you don't need a $200 scope on it for now. get good rings and mounts and a $100 weaver/simmons or bushnell. you might even find one with a scope already mounted. I would take either of these guns over a Savage/Stevens or Mossberg rifle. you might even be able to find a used 700 ADL which is a awesome rifle as well for that money.

if you want a brush/utility rifle go with the .336 and shoot the hell out of it. scope or unscoped.
people who have never shot a 30-30 or killed with it rag or discount it. truth be told it ruined entire animal populations along with the 45- 70/90 series rifles and ammo is as cheap as possible for a centerfire of that power grade.

get on Gunbroker... tonight.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Not really budget.  I don't know about where you are but Marlin 336 goes above $350 around here.

OP, I picked up used .243 and .270 Mossberg for $230.00 each.  .270 came with 4 boxes of ammo and accutrigger type trigger.

Also look for Weaver Kasper.  Cheaper than above but it looks pretty good and has very forgiving eye relief compare to Leupold Rifleman.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP

Not trying to pick a fight and it's been awhile since I checked prices, so I looked a few up on Armslist. A few of the more collectible Marlins are going for big bucks, but the majority are $400 or a little over. Easy negotiating territory for the OP. There were also quite a few right around the $350 mark and one I noticed with a scope already mounted and all for like $320.

Good recommendations on scopes BTW. I'd like to add that the Vortex Viper 2-7 (which was discontinued due to product line updates) is still available from some online optics retailers. This is the same scope I have on my personal Marlin 336 and is just about perfect for it. I think they run about $150, but is really a $300+ optic.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:03:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Marlin xl7 is a damn good rifle for,the money
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I like the Savage/Stevens.  If you're going to order a rifle, get the one you want in the caliber you want.  Otherwise, get something used and be more flexible on what caliber it is.  Set your parameters for what is an acceptable caliber, and then you'll have more flexibility as to what you can deal with at the pawn shops/gun shop used racks.

Honestly, though, as you're just trying this out ... I would consider not buying anything.  I'd ask the avid hunters if one of them have a loaner rifle you could use for 2014 as you try it out to see if you like it. If you don't, you thank them for the loan and go on with your life, no money invested in something you'll never use again.  If you do like it, you may also have some opinions developed about what you like and don't like in a hunting rifle, and you have more time to save up money and look around at what's available in your area on the used racks, or to order a new rifle before the next summer so you can get it set up, practice with it, and be ready for next fall.

Look at this as a bit longer-term project, is my suggestion.  Then you will end up with a rifle you are happy with for a longer period of time.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Keep an eye out for a Vanguard. Great rifles.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:14:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Absolutely.  

These two are from year before last.  .444 Marlin.

When open sight hunting, I've found it very helpful to bring along a pair of yellow tinted shooting glasses.  The yellow gives me an extra fifteen minutes of shooting light, by helping me pick up my sights in low light.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 3:27:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

The X7VH has caught my eye

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 5:01:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Also wait until deer season this year is over and start shopping at gun stores for used weapons.. You can find good deals after the season is done.

All three rifles you had up there are fine rifles.

Lever is also good. i would stay away from an older Winchester if you want to use a scope the marlins are easier to scope than the Winchesters.

Have you thought about a semi auto either a browning bar or Remington in like a 742 or 7400 ? I owned a Remington 7400 in 30-06 great gun for hunting. Never jammed on me. I had to get rid of it when i need money when i was younger.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 5:21:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Have you thought about a semi auto either a browning bar or Remington in like a 742 or 7400 ? I owned a Remington 7400 in 30-06 great gun for hunting. Never jammed on me. I had to get rid of it when i need money when i was younger.
View Quote

Had not thought about a hunting-type semi auto, not all too familiar with whats out there, have a slow day at work today and will poke around online
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 5:28:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 6:59:58 AM EDT
[#25]
My quick Googling shows there are Dunhmas in NC.  They have a lot of options $400 and under for new guns on sale almost all the time this time of year.

I personally hunt with a Mossberg 500 12g with sabot slugs, got a combo for $249 years back, now they are $299  I have no place currently where I can shoot over 100 yards so works for me.

For rifles though they have a lot of options.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 7:21:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you decide on a Marlin and want irons, this will work great. I put this aperture sight on my Marlin 336 (.35 Remington) almost 20 yrs ago (back when the front fiber optic wasn't available yet... added that later). It hasn't needed any adjustment since. From a bench at 100yds, it shoots under 2" groups all day long... which isn't bad for a brush gun with no glass.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 9:02:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Sporterized milsurp rifles get you excellent value for your dollar.  Besides the inititial quality of the rifle, you pay pennies on the dollar on the upgrades put into them.  Search "sporterized mauser" or "enfield" or "springfield" or any other military surplus and you'll usually see a few hits unter $300.

Here's a cheap good one from another website, just needs a magazine:

http://shop.williamsgunsight.com/moreinfo.aspx?pid=098022&cs=/products.aspx&ai=M

Another nice one:
http://shop.williamsgunsight.com/moreinfo.aspx?pid=090167&cs=/products.aspx&ai=M
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 9:31:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My quick Googling shows there are Dunhmas in NC.  They have a lot of options $400 and under for new guns on sale almost all the time this time of year.

View Quote

I live one minute from Fuquay Gun and Gold, which is one of the better gun stores I've ever been in
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 9:32:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If you decide on a Marlin and want irons, this will work great. I put this aperture sight on my Marlin 336 (.35 Remington) almost 20 yrs ago (back when the front fiber optic wasn't available yet... added that later). It hasn't needed any adjustment since. From a bench at 100yds, it shoots under 2" groups all day long... which isn't bad for a brush gun with no glass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

very nice
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 12:35:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I like the Mossberg and the H&R but I would go with a Ruger American rifle.  $366 at Walmart.  I have one in 30-06 and its been a  great rifle.  

View Quote

I second the notion for Ruger American.  More aesthetically pleaseing than the Savage Axis, detachable mag, comes w/ weaver bases, adjustable trigger, floated barrel, pillar bedded.

I think it is superior to the choices you put forth in the OP.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 3:17:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I live one minute from Fuquay Gun and Gold, which is one of the better gun stores I've ever been in
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a great place to pick up a "FUDD" rifle (or whatever the tactical fan boys call it) as his black rifle inventory has grown by leaps and bounds. I bought my Marlin 336 there the year before last for $300 OTD. It's a minty 1983 model that was filthy the when I examined it. Somebody had traded in grandpa's deer rifle for something more tactical.

The owner is good people and I've done a lot of business with him. You've got the best place around in your backyard to find a new rifle...lol.

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#32]
For just a hair more  you can get the Savage 111 with Accutrigger for close to $400 at wally world. It comes with a crap scope that you can pull and put on eBay "as-new" and put towards your glass of choice. They will get sub MOA all day long if you do your part.

ETA: The scopes that they come with now are Nikon Prostaffs, and are good to go unlike the cheapie Bushnell and Simmons they used to use.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I second the notion for Ruger American.  More aesthetically pleaseing than the Savage Axis, detachable mag, comes w/ weaver bases, adjustable trigger, floated barrel, pillar bedded.

I think it is superior to the choices you put forth in the OP.
View Quote

This.  Someone was selling the .270 Ruger American for around $200 or $225 recently if I recall correctly.

Best bolt action hunting rifle out there in my opinion.  Super light, accurate as all heck, the trigger is phenomenal in my opinion, and it happens to be cheap.  I do like the idea of detachable mags, especially after someone told me the area I was hunting in had Grizzlies sighted in it.

Iron sights are fun, but no good for "big" game hunting in my opinion.  It isn't that you can't hit the animal, it's that target identification starts to become an issue and it's easier to make ethical shots with a scope.  For example, I wouldn't want use irons and accidentally shoot a spike, a mule deer instead of a whitetail, or miss the fact that one deer is standing behind another).  With the fantastic variable scopes available, no reason you can't use a scope and dial down to 3x or back up to 9x or 12x when you need it.

Get the ruger, a Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40, and some medium Leupold QRW rings and you have yourself a really good setup.  Those rings will repeat zero all day.

Link Posted: 11/23/2013 5:03:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Any bolt action rifle from a name brand is going to be more than capable of hunting for years and years.  Don't be afraid of used either.  The average .30-06 hunting rifle probable sees a couple hundred rounds or less in its life before being traded in.

Ruger
Savage
Winchester
Marlin
Mossberg
Remington
Etc etc.

Ammo cost doesn't really matter either.  You are probably going to use a box of shells per year.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 10:42:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Lots to consider.  What state are you hunting and what is the terrain like?  What species are you primarily hunting?  Obviously any rifle can kill a deer but some calibers and guns are designed to work better for the type of condition and game.  I primarily hunt whitetails in TN with a mix of fields, hardwoods, and clear cuts.   My Savage .270 is super flat shooting and still packs a decent punch when hunkered down in a briar patch.  I used a $30 scope for years with success while saving for better optics.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:55:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Don't get in a rush.

Put aside as much as you can between now and the beginning of Summer '14.

Look at www.natchezss.com for great prices on referbished, brand name scopes.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#37]
A Savage 111 with scope package. I think mine was around $350 on sale. I have one in 30/06 and one in 7 mag. The 7 mag really drops deer fast. I've killed around 10 deer with the 7 mag and none of them walked a step after getting hit. I'm sure they sell it in .308 also

Link Posted: 12/7/2013 2:07:57 PM EDT
[#38]
There are lots of good deer rifles out there, bud.  Personally, if I was just starting out I would look for a used Remington Model 700 in .270 Winchester.  Here's why:

-The .270 Win round has probably taken more deer than any other caliber.  It shoots flat, hits hard and recoil is not bad at all.

-There are lots of used .270's out there for sale.  Bet you can find one in decent shape for $250 or so.

-Decent hunting ammo is relatively cheap and can be purchased in most hardware stores all over the country.  130 gr. soft points from Federal, Remington or Winchester are still less than $20 a box.

-There are hundreds of aftermarket parts (triggers, stocks, barrels, etc.) available for the Remington 700 if you want to upgrade/accessorize later.

Pair it up with a decent used Leupold, Redfield or other quality 3-9x40 scope and you will have a heck of a deer rifle for around $400.

Good luck.  Shoot straight.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 2:24:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Just a suggestion, Buds has NEF Handi-rifles in 308 for ~$240, if you go the break action route
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Another vote for ruger american.  I have one but have not shot it for groups yet, even so it is light should be close to minute of angle in what ever caliber you want, 270 or 308 and you will have a new rifle with a damn good trigger and warranty.  Plus it is light and just feels good.
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 4:50:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

THis. I picked one up at the pawn shop for $200 and put a cheap barska scope on it and gave it a paint job and a used leather sling. THe whole package cost me less than $300. Great trigger. Dropped my first buck with it on friday.

Link Posted: 12/9/2013 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Get yourself a nice used Remington 760 in 30-06 and you can hunt anything in North America.  Its faster than a lever action, can use pointed bullets to reach way out there, is magazine fed, locks up like a bolt action, and the barrels are floated on the later models.  The 760 is good in the brush as well as in an open field.  There is nothing in North America that a 200 or 220 grain Partition cant reliably kill when fired from the 30-06.  150 grain soft points work great for deer, are everywhere, and wont beat you up.  You can find a box of them at walmart for under $20.  

They make the 760/7600 in 308 but they usually cost more.  They share the same action so a 760 in 308 kind of pointless anyways as you will be paying more to fire the same light bullet from the same gun at slightly lower velocity... and the 308 runs out of gas when you move to the heavy 30 cal bullets so you give up versatility for no gain.  The only way 308 makes sense in this rifle is if you are already shooting/reloading it and don't want to mess with yet another caliber.  Ammo availability for the '06 is a non issue.  While 308 may be more popular, when panics happen 30-06 seems to say on the shelf a tiny bit longer and show back up a bit sooner.  760's are also readily available in 270 which can be had for around the same money as the 30-06.  270 would give less recoil and shoot flatter while still letting you hunt anything short of brown bear.  Ammo is almost as available as the 30-06.

There is a nice looking 760 on gun broker right now for $300 buy-it-now and they can be had for close to $200 if you are patent and win one at auction.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 10:56:01 AM EDT
[#43]
You can get a new Savage 111FXP in your cailber of choice with scope for under $400. You will have one of the most accurate rifles out there. Look on gunbroker, armslist, etc. If you can swing one with accutrigger, do it for sure. Some of the FXP's came with them a few years ago and can be had at decent prices. I believe they were 110FXP3.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:06:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 6:01:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Savage 11, accu-trigger, Nikon scope. Raise your budget a little and be completely happy.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/36_62_974/products_id/78128/Savage+11+TH+XP+308+NIKON

Link Posted: 12/10/2013 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Another vote for the Ruger American. Light weight, accurate, and cheap. Cant beat that.
Plus, if you get it in 30-06 you can go hunt pretty much any game you want in North America IMO
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 12:22:12 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The X7VH has caught my eye

http://www.marlinfirearms.com/images/centerfire/X7/zoom-X7VH-70337.jpg

Another +1 for Marlin XL7 series.
I got one in .243 Winchester and it's a fine rifle for the money.
I got a used one for $200 and put a new Bushnell XLT Trophy 3-9X40mm scope on it from Natchez for $109 (free shipping right now) using Weaver rings ($19).  Rifle comes from factory with one piece Weaver style mount.  Decent stock and good trigger on the rifle and they are very accurate.
These are very under-rated rifles.

Link Posted: 12/10/2013 2:03:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Stevens
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 2:17:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Budget... Buy used. Pawn shop or Armslist or EE. Just be sure to give it a good look before purchase.

Or for a bit more, Academy Sports has a Rem 700 ADL .308 for about $400 OTD Here

The Savage is also a great rifle..

Cost and availability of ammo is something too consider also. I reload so most .30cal is the same other than dies/brass/powder charge.

Link Posted: 12/10/2013 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#50]
If you want a real budget rifle and like iron sights get a Mosin Nagant.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top