User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 6:51:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sandy loam, ferns aren't my problem, it's Sassafrass and Autumn Olive.
Just checked my clover today.  Seeds are sprouting.  I need to find an herbicide that will knock down the weeds, but not clover.
View Quote

If it is just now sprouting let it go this year. Have you amended soil with lime/fertilizer yet? (soil test)
Established clover rebounds well from mowing and if you have too many weeds after that you can hit it gly, the clover will come back if you do it right.
http://www.deerattraction.com/

Read this;
http://www.deerattraction.com/Article-4.htm

My deer love AO, they eat every berry and leaf.

No loam here, 6" down is yellow sand.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 8:16:37 AM EDT
[#2]
About half my clover plot looks good, I seeded the bare spots early September.   What I need is a cultipacker, driving over the seed with a Tacoma gets old.

As far as Autumn Olive, they can't reach the good parts anymore.  We are talking multi-trunk monsters 8-12' high and 12' wide well above where deer can reach.  Besides, I have 100's of acres of beans/corn, old apple orchards, and tons of large oaks in the area, plenty of food around.  I would gladly pay for carbide toothed beavers to go in and eliminate the AO.  

I'm using Frigid Forage clover now, seems to work well when the weather cooperates.  More crabapple, sawtooth oak, and Chinese chestnuts on the way.  

Looking like a good year, all the oaks here are loaded.  

My uncle is looking at a place like yours, jack and scotch pines, showed him this thread showing that it can be done.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 9:22:04 AM EDT
[#3]
What a GREAT thread, postban!

Thanks for posting and good luck this season!

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
It's so nice to see all the work pay off your a lucky man to have that ..GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:37:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Bow and Gun Season report.

Was up for 1st and 3rd weeks of archery.
First night of the season I had two mature does and three fawns under me at 18yds, clear shot. They were really relaxed and I wanted to scout some before jumping in, dumb move. That was the last good shot I had til the Rifle Opener, kicked myself quite a few times over not taking one of those big Does. Hunted both valleys, various stands, tried every trick I know or have read about, just could not get to a good distance with the Z7 or figure out the evil swirling winds or where those Ladies would be. Rainy days I would just sit in my boxes and watch them browse and interact. Of course my constant companions at most of these sets were the forks and spikes. Someone obviously told them about the APR's
Saw seven different bucks, 2 spikes, 3 forks, a small basket six and a 2-1/2 yr old 8pt. Got really used to how they behaved. Add in the five antlerless from above, way too many deer for my tiny 4 acres of plots and approx 21 acres of moderate to poor woody browse. The Antlerless ones break down as two mature Does, one with a button, the other bigger one with a button and doe fawn.
So no luck during Archery, lots of intel gathered though.
Went up Friday before Rifle Opener (just like most of you, the traffic!) lol.
I had taken this pic back in September for motivation as a desktop for my work computer. Ended up being prescient. I knew I was going to be spending a lot of time in that box as my son prefers the one in the North Valley.

Opening day, took this doe standing right by that same tree, 243, 57 yds, went 20 and piled up. That South Valley Box is surrounded by four plots. The South Banjo and Jake Ehlingers signature "Beans" linked plots.

Doe was taken from bottom bean as a fork browsed in the plot on the opposite corner of the box. At the shot he stared at the box for a minute and then went back to browsing. Still laughing about that. Waited 45 minutes for him to finish before starting tracking the doe. 30 second tracking job, made it 20yds. DNR aged her at 3.5yrs old

My son was up with me, saw only rabbits. He had College the next day so he transported her down to my favorite processor, Lee's Market in Newport, best jerky on the planet.

The 16th was a nice day, only saw two of my forks. Then 17-18-19 just howling wind and rain, no does or fawns sighted since the opener. Most of those days I was in the North valley. Decided to switch back to the South Valley on the morning of the 19th. Had only been seeing forks of course but guess who showed up finally?

2-1/2 yr old 8pt, same tree, same shot distance, zero yds tracking, DRT!

243 Encore, Burris 2-7x, 100gr Remington

These boxes have made this place huntable in they they help me control my scent exposure. The elevation and cover here make regular stands hard to get to and easy to get busted in. I mean Valley when I say it, but you guys know that by now. Thanks for reading.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:03:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Great to see all that work paying off for you.  Nice buck man
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 8:44:45 PM EDT
[#7]
bump to keep this alive
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 3:00:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Bump.  

Hey OP, have you been up to check your plots?  Mine are buried under oak leaves, so I've got to get that blown off before I seed/feed next month.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 3:12:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bump.  

Hey OP, have you been up to check your plots?  Mine are buried under oak leaves, so I've got to get that blown off before I seed/feed next month.
View Quote

Can you lightly disk them in instead. Not the best fertilizer but also not harmful. Most beneficial thing would be to burn them in place but I know that is tough to do.

I have <10 oak trees on the whole place. More concerned about more spruce being down. It will be 2 more weeks before I can get up and run some saw.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 7:31:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Can you lightly disk them in instead. Not the best fertilizer but also not harmful. Most beneficial thing would be to burn them in place but I know that is tough to do.

I have <10 oak trees on the whole place. More concerned about more spruce being down. It will be 2 more weeks before I can get up and run some saw.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bump.  

I'll run the Deere with new blades and a 60" deck over them, some will get blown out, some will get chewed up for mulch.  I have a few places that are 4" thick with leaves.  I thought about spreading some sunflower seeds out there and letting the turkeys shred the leaves up for me and get free turkey manure at the same time.  

Try to get a couple Dolgo Crab apples in, mine are growing fast.  I don't think you are too far north for them.  You'll have to fence them in.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 9:27:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Plots are green and growing. Clover and Winter Rye that I planted in August.
Tracks and droppings in all plots. Water holes all full too.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like your plots are greening up well.  I seeded the bare spots in my clover plot with Frigid Forage Trophy Clover last Saturday, cool temps and rain should have it sprouting nicely by next weekend. I'll get fertilizer and a bit of lime down then.  I'm clearing adjacent areas to expand the plot, should end up being about 1.5 acres.

Deer are really hitting my mineral sites now.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I forgot about this thread. Looks like the place is really coming along.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 8:29:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Just added 3.5 acres to the food potential of the place. Had the Red Pines logged and a massive deer desert removed.

220 cords was the Consulting Loggers bid out. Didn't sound like a big number till I parked next to some of it.

I am gonna put in browse, shrub and fruit species as well as transplant some of the millions of baby White spruce I have in other areas of the habitat. Maybe even move some Autumn Olive from the center ridge down to the SW corner. I'll probably get a lot of volunteer raspberry too, stuff grows everywhere I don't mow or ride.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Did you make any money on the pine?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Did you make any money on the pine?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 5:24:23 PM EDT
[#17]
The new Tundra looks great, reminds me of the old "desert dune beige" Land Cruiser color of the 1970's.  

I recommend not spreading Autumn Olive.  Sure, the deer eat it, just like they do anything green, but if you have cleared land and have exposed soil it will take over and in a few years you'll be fighting it.  I kill that stuff and replace it with better habitat.   Red Maple, Norway Maple, Sassafrass, and Poplar would be better choices.  Try starting some Chinese Chestnut, seeds are cheap and they grow pretty quickly.  I cleaned out my rain gutters last fall of maple seeds, and me and management planted the seeds in an old field.  They are already up about a foot tall.  Free browse basically.  I'm already seeing more activity on my land in just 2.5 years, especially bedding.  I figure the more deer are bedding, eating, and drinking water on my land, the less they are doing those things on the neighbors, who shoot the first buck they see.

Maybe the MiDNR will push the APR's further south, I see far too many 1.5-2.5 year old bucks killed, and not enough does.  

I wish we could swap some tree types...I have tons of Red and White Oak, and need more evergreens!  
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 8:10:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Took down the two bigger plots in my North Valley, 0.4ac North Banjo and 0.3ac Hammer. Had a lot of persistent grasses and ferns with a moderate white clover showing this year. Time to go back to a Buckwheat cycle. Disc and cultivator on my Arctic Cat got it worked and then used my cultipacker and a little ZEN to work the seed bed. All seeding done with my Earthway 3200.
I think acid sand diamonds will be the ticket this year.

Showing you one of my more twisty plots. Not really tractor friendly.

Clover does great in my four west side plots. Lots of browse sign.

Camera up by the cabin to catch my bird feeder destroyers always picks up interesting stuff.

Bad Trash Panda, BAD!

This guy showed up last Wednesday night right before we got up there. Three other 2-1/2s hopefully survived that super mild winter and will be hanging out locally. Maybe bring an older cousin in too.

Dog proofs and cat food wore them right out.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 4:04:23 PM EDT
[#19]
I solved the broad leaf and grass problem in my clover with Dakota (Clethodim) and Butyrac 200.  Took about 4 weeks for total burn down.  I have some Sassafras  trees I'll spot treat with Crossbow.  

What is up with Raccoons this year?!  I swear they are being dropped off on my land.  Almost as bad as the ground hogs, I'm surrounded by about 200 acres of soy beans this year.  Going out next week with the .22-250 and a cooler.  The bastards sure can make a mess of a field.  

You heard anything of the APR's getting implemented in any more counties?  I was hoping the DNR would expand it to at least the old M46/M57 line.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 6:39:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You heard anything of the APR's getting implemented in any more counties?  I was hoping the DNR would expand it to at least the old M46/M57 line.
View Quote

Keep an eye out here http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/forums/deer-hunting-regulations-proposals-and-law-debat.144/

If there is any news it will be there first.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Property looks awesome Postban. Glad to see you're enjoying it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:29:11 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 9/4/2016 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#23]
WOW ,,you've done a great job with your land and your boys are very lucky ..good luck thanks for sharing
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#24]
This may be the BEST thread on ARFCOM!!!!

One humble suggestion (and I admit I skipped from page 1 to 5 without reading all pages), add just a few more mineral blocks to your property.

We've found (non-scientific evidence) that the mineral blocks really seem to help with nutrients and antler growth.  They're so cheap too, just get a few more blocks and throw them out strategically about your property.  

Really impressive sir.  I'd like to have something similar upon retirement.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#25]

2-1/2yr old Doe, 60yds, Right side hit, quartering away. entered right side mid ribcage, exited leftside front leg, dropped on the spot.
Flopped for 15 seconds while her lungs filled and then was still. Killed quicker than a .243 hit doe last year.

245gr SAECO 352 mold
7.7gr Lil'gun
38 SPL brass
Vortex 2-7 Crossfire BDC
SiCo Octane9
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 1:38:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Not sure how I missed this one but all I have to say is WOW!! Pretty impressive, congrats on your success up there and keep updating!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 3:56:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Well, muzzle loader was uneventful, switch back to xbow for late season.

70yd group, G5 broadheads hit same poa as fieldpoints. 2moa at 50yds.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Bow and Gun Season report.

Was up for 1st and 3rd weeks of archery.
First night of the season I had two mature does and three fawns under me at 18yds, clear shot. They were really relaxed and I wanted to scout some before jumping in, dumb move. That was the last good shot I had til the Rifle Opener, kicked myself quite a few times over not taking one of those big Does. Hunted both valleys, various stands, tried every trick I know or have read about, just could not get to a good distance with the Z7 or figure out the evil swirling winds or where those Ladies would be. Rainy days I would just sit in my boxes and watch them browse and interact. Of course my constant companions at most of these sets were the forks and spikes. Someone obviously told them about the APR's
Saw seven different bucks, 2 spikes, 3 forks, a small basket six and a 2-1/2 yr old 8pt. Got really used to how they behaved. Add in the five antlerless from above, way too many deer for my tiny 4 acres of plots and approx 21 acres of moderate to poor woody browse. The Antlerless ones break down as two mature Does, one with a button, the other bigger one with a button and doe fawn.
So no luck during Archery, lots of intel gathered though.
Went up Friday before Rifle Opener (just like most of you, the traffic!) lol.
I had taken this pic back in September for motivation as a desktop for my work computer. Ended up being prescient. I knew I was going to be spending a lot of time in that box as my son prefers the one in the North Valley.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/postban/family/Manton/2015/2015-09-20/IMG_20150919_091600_zpstrpsfyyo.jpg

Opening day, took this doe standing right by that same tree, 243, 57 yds, went 20 and piled up. That South Valley Box is surrounded by four plots. The South Banjo and Jake Ehlingers signature "Beans" linked plots.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/postban/family/Manton/maps/ee0093e2-e2c9-44a7-afb1-cf7588df2ce2_zps45bf18e2.jpg
Doe was taken from bottom bean as a fork browsed in the plot on the opposite corner of the box. At the shot he stared at the box for a minute and then went back to browsing. Still laughing about that. Waited 45 minutes for him to finish before starting tracking the doe. 30 second tracking job, made it 20yds. DNR aged her at 3.5yrs old
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/postban/family/Manton/2015/2015-11-15/IMG_20151115_083044_zpsmejl6vud.jpg

My son was up with me, saw only rabbits. He had College the next day so he transported her down to my favorite processor, Lee's Market in Newport, best jerky on the planet.

The 16th was a nice day, only saw two of my forks. Then 17-18-19 just howling wind and rain, no does or fawns sighted since the opener. Most of those days I was in the North valley. Decided to switch back to the South Valley on the morning of the 19th. Had only been seeing forks of course but guess who showed up finally?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/postban/family/Manton/2015/2015-11-15/IMG_20151119_074149_zpsxxqp1rok.jpg
2-1/2 yr old 8pt, same tree, same shot distance, zero yds tracking, DRT!

243 Encore, Burris 2-7x, 100gr Remington
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/postban/family/Manton/2015/2015-11-15/IMG_20151119_133200_zpsyq3md3xp.jpg

These boxes have made this place huntable in they they help me control my scent exposure. The elevation and cover here make regular stands hard to get to and easy to get busted in. I mean Valley when I say it, but you guys know that by now. Thanks for reading.
View Quote

What are "food trails"? Just trails that connect the food plots?
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 9:49:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Food trails are planted and trails, wide as a quad so a lot wider than normal deer trails. Instead of just transitioning from bedding to plots deer will sometimes browse these. It is not as easy ingress/egress to the stand I have on the food trail, still just a ladder stand but I have run a camera on it.

This was from the first year of FT, droughted on me. Tried buckwheat IIRC, clover too. Note the trees/tops/debris lined up along the trail, fixed entry/exit points.
Supposedly deer don't like that and won't use it.  ^
I have let more sunlight into this area by dropping more Scotchs and Birches, lot thicker now.
It is pretty much grasses now. Have not kept them up as well I could have. 11 plots totaling 4ac  and the other @20ac of mixed woody browse seems to be enough to keep them around. Actually watched deer browse Scotch Pine last weekend. SMH on that one. Two buttons and two does all nibbled a few needles, different times. Maybe they get sweeter in the bitter cold, who knows.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#30]
don't archive me bro
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:37:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Just wanted to say I love reading your posts here. I'm a total lurker here.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Another year of habitat fun, another frickin Spruce on my powerline. Took Consumers 20hrs before responding.

Looks like something large, strong and hungry wanted my sunflower seed feeder.   4" Concrete filled PVC pipe. Don't think its coons this time.
No bear tracks/scat that I could find, will keep looking. Cameras will be going back up ASAP. More deer shit in my front yard than previous years, curious.

Plots are all greenin up. Winter Rye will be up nice and thick for fawning, about 9" right now.

Had about 40 Spruce down various places on eastern portion of the place, got them all busted and my trails back open.

Had my youngest Nephew up, let him warm up a few toys. 14 yrs old.
Actually heard him tell my 21yr old son "Couldn't wait to get back to my cool uncles cabin" Such a good kid.
Jackson shooting AR15 at reactive targets.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 7:05:53 AM EDT
[#33]
I found the bullet I got my deer with last season.
Weighs 233 gr, originally 245
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:09:35 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm glad this thread is still going strong. Good job op.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Headed up Friday to get a few plots laid in. Looking at a forecast of rain Saturday afternoon so I hit it early.
Had the disc on the ArcticCat and tore up the whole south valley. 2 Acres total but in four plots. "South Banjo" and the "Beans" from the map.

Pell Lime, 19-19-19, Medium Red Clover, Crimson Clover, Purple Top Turnips, Dwarf Essex Rap and Chicory.
Just me solo and hand spreading . My ATV mounted spreader is crap so used the Earthway 5100 for all 500lbs of lime/fert. Shoulder is sore.
Got it all in and cultipacked and headed in to the cabin for a shower (caked with lime everywhere) and a few beers.
Got out of the shower and heard rain. Meme magic is real and so is Food Plot Magic.

Somebody with small hooves inspected my work next morning.

Heavy soaking rain all night. Woke up to mist on the plots and in the woods.
Walked the outer periphery trail and came across this amazing light coming through the trees, North Road near the "Hammer".
Also jumped up a Doe and the biggest Ruffed Grouse I have ever seen, fat like a chicken.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 2:21:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Prior to clearing for the plot; April 2013
Don't weep for the thick cover too much, the other 30 acres of the place still looks this thick.

Hurts just to look at this picture. Every tree felled, cut to portable, hand carried, stacked, ground raked to clean. Then the excavator came in.

Reverse angle after all felling complete.

White Spruce 'leave ins' in June 2013 vs 2017. Intended to breakup the plot, provide slight cover.
Something not obvious in these pics, camera position is 50' elevation lower than East end of the plot. Long narrow and uphill.

My son is 6'-3" now.

These trees are probably 15-20 yrs old. Primary canopy was fully blocking sunlight.

0.4ac cleared, 190yds from Window of elevated blind. Three other 0.2ac plots within bow range. 50yds to that front lip there.

The other big plot. Then May 2013

Just planted beginning of June 2017
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 2:09:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Pulled cards, some neat stuff.

These need some 52gr JHP lovin'

Fawns being fawns
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 4:04:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Awww, the fawns are too cute. And they'll grow up to be soooo tasty.

Should be a good season for you, and we look forward to your updates. Love this thread!
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 9:46:24 AM EDT
[#39]
New batch of videos.
First one is quick, make it full screen to see the woodchuck in the coyotes mouth. Glad it is not a fawn
Coyote gets a woodchuck snack

Next up is a 9pt if I am seeing it right.

Then a cautious small 8pt entering a food plot with a skunk in it.

No comment.

Last is a couple of a Wild Buck playing with a doe.

Link Posted: 10/10/2017 7:07:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Headed up on 10-4 for bow, got to the cabin and found my bird feeders torn up.

Had a camera on the front of the place, caught boo-boo in the act. 7' to the bottom of that feeder he broke off.
Also broke an 8" log used to hold up the feeders. That sheet metal worked to keep the coons and squirrels off.
Might need to get a bear tag next year, first ever sighting on any of my cameras.

Hunting the South valley blind and tagged a 7pt on the night of the 6th with my x-bow, 35yds, went about 20. First time using G5 heads, not much blood trail, kinda like Muzzys, meh.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 4:26:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Well looks to be working !!! I love watch your dream open up ..good luck .
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 2:13:51 PM EDT
[#42]
bump to keep out of the archive
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Let er die my friend. Photocucket killled it and I am listing the property as I type this. Archive me bros.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Let er die my friend. Photocucket killled it and I am listing the property as I type this. Archive me bros.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nooooo!! Say it ain't so.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Twas a great thread, i'm sad to see yoru progress go but hope the next chapter of your life is just as enjoyable and fulfilling
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 7:41:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NOOOOOOO!
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

FPB
Link Posted: 12/27/2017 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#48]
You still have a place to hunt other than this place?

Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:55:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You still have a place to hunt other than this place?

View Quote

200yds behind the house at the new place downstate, literally every night. Lots of does and other bucks.
They are purely nocturnal now but it is a 5ac field of grass with a few small cover areas.
That will be changing dramatically
Mast producing park effect woods to the east, thick woods with mast and successional field cover to the west.
No adjacent hunters. Snow tracking shows bedding on both sides.
Ag all around. Good black soil that is flat and well drained.
Huge White and Red oaks, overproductive mature Black Walnut.
Exactly the opposite of the Manton place with the massive hills of acid sand and non-mast trees.
Backyard hunting dream, zero commute and I can fuss over it everyday.
Crossbow and suppressed 77/357 playground.

There might be a new thread coming.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:04:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rj-JaWWSDc
200yds behind the house at the new place downstate, literally every night. Lots of does and other bucks.
They are purely nocturnal now but it is a 5ac field of grass with a few small cover areas.
That will be changing dramatically
Mast producing park effect woods to the east, thick woods with mast and successional field cover to the west.
No adjacent hunters. Snow tracking shows bedding on both sides.
Ag all around. Good black soil that is flat and well drained.
Huge White and Red oaks, overproductive mature Black Walnut.
Exactly the opposite of the Manton place with the massive hills of acid sand and non-mast trees.
Backyard hunting dream, zero commute and I can fuss over it everyday.
Crossbow and suppressed 77/357 playground.

There might be a new thread coming.
View Quote
I'm already excited for the new thread wink wink nudge nudge
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top