Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2017 10:15:30 AM EDT
New TQSL config file 11.1 released this morning.  I just uploaded 458 FT8 contacts and got a bunch of confirmations.

Yeah!  
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks...I just signed and uploaded 200 FT8 contacts.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 3:27:07 PM EDT
[#3]
So, need some advice.

I just sent several hundred QSOs from QRZ (my default destination for logging) over to LoTW from within QRZ then downloaded from LoTW into QRZ for my confirmations from LoTW.

I have 46 QSOs now that are dupes because the other side uploaded as DATA over on the LoTW side and of those, many are also confirmed through QRZ as FT8.  I cannot edit the mode for those on QRZ to FT8 either.

In short, I have a lot of entries that are now duplicated on QRZ (my default because I cannot stand LoTW).

Should I just delete one of them, both of them and write them off, or what?

ETA:  I deleted the QRZ FT8 contacts and left the DATA contacts form LoTW.  Arrrrgh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top