Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2017 1:08:25 PM EDT
I am working on a code plug for my one radio and I have a pretty extensive code plug already that has basically all the talk groups etc etc one could ever want. BUT. All of the channel frequencies are wrong -- on the UHF side I am using it with My shark RF-- and want all of those on one freqcy but  the code plug is set up on another. Rather than type in 436.0000  two thousand times or such I wanted to maybe open the file in like excel and do a "find"
and "replace" but the .rdt file is ??? Is there a way to convert them to csv or open the raw data in a usable format that can be manipulated easily?
--I cant do it in N0GSG contact manager tried a couple of things there already and hit a dead end until he releases a dual band version.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top