Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2017 6:01:17 PM EDT
I can hear Europe & Australia simultaneously on a little end fed wire 12' AGL.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 8:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes it is. Talked to Greece and Slovenia on 100w tonight so far using a 2 element 20m Yagi 12' of the ground. The last couple of evenings have been pretty good.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 6:17:33 AM EDT
[#2]
20m worked well into the evening. 40m wasn't bad later on but I can't do much on this little wire. I'll have a better antenna in the air soon, Lord willing & the creek don't rise.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 6:31:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I made a contact  with Belarus on 40m at around 00:25 UTC last night.  100we, cw, 599 both ways.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Last friday i went to pick up my Grandson after football practice and was sitting in the truck waiting and flipped the radio on on 2 meters and heard a guy calling Cq so i called back to him and he said i had a good signal for a mobile because he was in Slovenia, surprised me with the way the bands have been.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:24:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last friday i went to pick up my Grandson after football practice and was sitting in the truck waiting and flipped the radio on on 2 meters and heard a guy calling Cq so i called back to him and he said i had a good signal for a mobile because he was in Slovenia, surprised me with the way the bands have been.
View Quote
On 2 meters? That was echolink.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sorry about that left out a zero, 20 meters lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top