Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2017 6:35:40 AM EDT
I thought I had seen it all........... DXRacer

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#1]
That gives me an idea. I think I'll pull a Recaro from the Jeep and put it on my current chairs base.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 12:05:44 AM EDT
[#2]
One of the best chairs period. I use mine for Gaming or just browsing the Internet or programming my Motorola radios or watching live streams on Twitch.tv and Youtube game reviews. The cushions add support for neck and lower back/spine. I owned mine for a year now and never had any issues with the chair. Yes the price is up there but they are worth the price of them. Here is mine..I have the DX Racer King series due to my height.

Link Posted: 4/22/2017 12:15:03 AM EDT
[#3]
It looks like it was taken from capt. Picard's office. . I loke the adjustable lumbar support.
I'd love to take the seat out of my new 4runner and put it in the shack. I'm tall and bottom half on my back is fused with titanium rods. Comfortable seating position and good leg room is essential for my survival. I did not realize how everything was made to fit little midgets until I had my back fused. Nothing is made to fit tall people. This is DISCRIMINATION!!
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#4]
The problem with chairs is, you have to sit in them to see if they are comfortable.  What works for one person might not work for another.

I bought a chair for my shack about a year ago.  I read lots of reviews about which chair got the highest rating, but when I actually sat in it, it wasn't comfortable to me.   I'm only 5'9" (and not fat ), but ended up getting a chair that is marketed to people who are "big and tall".  

It's like a mattress.  Being a pilot, I slept in a bunch of hotels over the years.  Many of them have gone to the "sleep number beds" that you see advertised on television.  Well, that is the worst damn mattress in the world, as far as I'm concerned.  But other people love them.  

A good chair is important, but you really need to try them out.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The problem with chairs is, you have to sit in them to see if they are comfortable.  What works for one person might not work for another.

I bought a chair for my shack about a year ago.  I read lots of reviews about which chair got the highest rating, but when I actually sat in it, it wasn't comfortable to me.   I'm only 5'9" (and not fat ), but ended up getting a chair that is marketed to people who are "big and tall".  

It's like a mattress.  Being a pilot, I slept in a bunch of hotels over the years.  Many of them have gone to the "sleep number beds" that you see advertised on television.  Well, that is the worst damn mattress in the world, as far as I'm concerned.  But other people love them.  

A good chair is important, but you really need to try them out.
View Quote
I agree..How would the person know if the chair is comfortable or not if they don't sit in them...As for me I always make sure the chair is comfortable and offers neck and spine support such as the DX Racer chair I have it's really worth the asking price DX Racer is asking for them. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top