BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:00:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, its worth a try then I guess. My work has Draconian policies about anything personal going through our mail system so its a no-go for me.
View Quote

Not a problem here at the gunshop.  I have had sections of WWII truck cabs shipped here with no problem.  It probably won't help the cost but at least I'll know where it's here.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:10:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not a problem here at the gunshop.  I have had sections of WWII truck cabs shipped here with no problem.  It probably won't help the cost but at least I'll know where it's here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, its worth a try then I guess. My work has Draconian policies about anything personal going through our mail system so its a no-go for me.

Ah yes the joys of small business with reasonable people running it...
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yeah, that actually was the one I was looking at.
There is one on E-bay right now for $1,100 shipped--everything but a decent battery.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok,

So, I was planning on doing a few more of these, but I thought I'd get some input on peoples interests. I can write up stuff on

PRC319 (80's SAS radio)
PRC2000 (80's era brit callpack)
PRC174 (Israeli 70s/80's era radio)
PRC515 (candian and yugo radio 70's/80s)
PRC104 (US 70s-90's)
Racal Syncal 30 (70's-80s era brit radio)

You're gonna cost me some money!

Ok, I've got one vote for a prc515 review, anyone else?
Yeah, that actually was the one I was looking at.
There is one on E-bay right now for $1,100 shipped--everything but a decent battery.

There was recently a prc-174 that sold for under 800 (don't know how much, that was start bid or best offer and rich took the offer) Anyone here get it?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top