Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Alright I have to call WTF..  Lets get something down for rev 1.0..  Some kind of schedule in case. Anything is better than nothing to start.  I know there are some ideas thrown out there on times and ideas..   Boss (Gyprat) lets see what you think.  I know this is not your first rodeo so would like to hear your ideas..

Prosise
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 12:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]

This did inspire me to get my old PK-232 up and running using DOSBox on a WIN 7 machine with a real db-9 RS-232 port. I also figured out how to receive packet using my SignaLinkUSB using AGWPE and it's terminal. The TX takes some special work (not hard) for Vista and up. I just haven't had a packet QSO yet.
Rob
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alright I have to call WTF..  Lets get something down for rev 1.0..  Some kind of schedule in case. Anything is better than nothing to start.  I know there are some ideas thrown out there on times and ideas..   Boss (Gyprat) lets see what you think.  I know this is not your first rodeo so would like to hear your ideas..

Prosise
View Quote

Sorry. I have a lot going on right now. There is very little time left for my hobbies righ now. I have not been to my main shack for 3 weeks and have not touched my motorcycles in over a year.
I'm back to work after having a major surgery on my back. Working an 8 hour day is much harder than I imagined but I don't want to be a parasite for the rest of my life.
I'll try to work on editing the latest Arfcom Frequencies List and will post it here for your review.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top