Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2015 7:40:22 PM EDT
I have an ARRL Technician License manual, with the current questions from 2014-2018. I've passed Technician and General and I'm working on Extra.

As such, I will send my Technician manual to the first ARFCommer who sends me an IM. I'll pay the shipping too (USPS Media Rate).

My only request is that you return the favor and pass it on to another ARFCommer who aspires to get their Technician ticket.

And go!

N7EDJ
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Ive been meaning to get on this ever since talking to piccolo about it.

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 7:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
NUCdt04 was first to respond with an IM. I'll keep the others in line in the off chance that something comes up.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you - it came and she's studying....

Hope to have it back out shortly
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 5:03:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry for the Hi-Jack, but what is the best book to use to study for the Tech License..??
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:02:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry for the Hi-Jack, but what is the best book to use to study for the Tech License..??
View Quote

I used a mix of online studying (memorizing the test) and the ARRL tech book.

My wife tried online but learns better just reading a book. I would give the online (hamtestonline.com for example) a shot since they're free and available right now and see if you'll also want the book.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:04:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Good deal Thank You.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
I used hamexam a lot. Free.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top