Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2015 8:06:38 PM EDT
I'm working on getting a notebook computer setup and I use N3FJP AC Log

I'd like to be able to log the contact while traveling then import the log into my main log when I get home

There may be times I have no internet connection so I'd like to be able to lookup the QRZ data after the fact and have it update my log

Can this be done, if so How

Thank you
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:21:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know the answer, but I've thought about trying  the AC CallData download.  I've been filling out everything manually, and was looking for a way to speed things up.  The only drawback, is that they only update their files about every 6 months.

Have you ever tried it?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know the answer, but I've thought about trying  the AC CallData download.  I've been filling out everything manually, and was looking for a way to speed things up.  The only drawback, is that they only update their files about every 6 months.

Have you ever tried it?
View Quote

I think I tried it long ago, but I just use QRZ since it covers all the world not just the US

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:50:48 AM EDT
[#3]
1. Open Edit

2. Then select Fill Fields Determined by Call

3. Highlight the calls you want to look up and click Selected Record to fill in the missing info.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:41:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1. Open Edit

2. Then select Fill Fields Determined by Call

3. Highlight the calls you want to look up and click Selected Record to fill in the missing info.
View Quote

Thank you

I thought I had seen a way

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:11:48 AM EDT
[#5]
You can also set it up to fill the call data with QRZ XML data.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top