Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2014 12:13:57 PM EDT
I recently bought and lost the cord and charging base. Cleaning up yesterday i found the base but not the cord. I am wondering if anyone has one of these and can tell me the specs of the cord so i can look through my box of random cords and see if i can find a similar one. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:19:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a picture? Most of the Chinese radio bases I have seen/have have two ports. A 120v AC 2 prong and a 12v 2.1mm DC jack.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:33:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have this stock image from amazon. I just need the specs off the cord itself. I dont want to plug in some other cord and have it ruin the radio or the base as well.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:36:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Here you go.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Perfect! Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top