Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2014 8:03:09 PM EDT
can barely hear him on my softrock with approximately 20ft of wire for an antenna, lol.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:07:42 AM EDT
[#1]
There have been reports of signals similar to the Russian Woodpecker being heard in and around 20 Meters in the past few weeks.

For those who have never heard the Woodpecker, click here and play the audio clip in the right sidebar. It infested 40 and 20 Meters up until 1989.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:05:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There have been reports of signals similar to the Russian Woodpecker being heard in and around 20 Meters in the past few weeks.

For those who have never heard the Woodpecker, click here and play the audio clip in the right sidebar. It infested 40 and 20 Meters up until 1989.
View Quote

I'm in Eastern Europe right now and heard it today on 20 meters. It was very loud even with my Buddipole dummy load antenna.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:45:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm hearing something similar in a few bands, now on 10m.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top