Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2009 8:27:57 AM EDT
No, I'm not lucky enough to be buying one for myself

I have a project at work that will require a tower to hang a wifi radio.  I will have to buy new for liability reasons.  Anyone know where I should look?
Link Posted: 12/30/2009 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#1]
www.universal-radio.com
link

Pick up only though. They are 300 meters south of I70 though.
Link Posted: 12/30/2009 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
www.universal-radio.com
link

Pick up only though. They are 300 meters south of I70 though.

Yep I think no matter which way I go shipping is going to kill me.  I'll have to find the closest dealer and go pick it up, I should have thought about that before posting.
Link Posted: 12/30/2009 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#3]
If someone finds this thread in a search and needs a Rohn tower in Southeast Missouri, the closest full line dealer with the best prices is Hill Radio in Bloomington, IL:  Link
Link Posted: 12/30/2009 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Reynoldsburg is very convenient for a run from MO. How far from St. Louis are you?

We just ran over to Indy last night to drop off an item we sold on ebay. If you wanted to pay gas and grub I could do a road trip. I'd just load it in a pick up and go.
Link Posted: 12/30/2009 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Reynoldsburg is very convenient for a run from MO. How far from St. Louis are you?

We just ran over to Indy last night to drop off an item we sold on ebay. If you wanted to pay gas and grub I could do a road trip. I'd just load it in a pick up and go.

Too bad I'm not in Indy anymore!  I lived there for years.  

We're about 1.5 hours south of St. Louis, just down I55 right on the Illinois border.
Link Posted: 12/30/2009 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#6]
There is a Rohn dealer in Mt. Vernon IL. Also look at nello tower sections they are identical to rohn and now produced in Indiana since their patent ran out. http://www.anwireless.com/nello.html
Link Posted: 12/30/2009 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#7]
One question, how tall?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top