Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2014 8:28:18 AM EDT
Curious what are people's goto online sources for fishing gear?  I know the obvious choices are Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas, but I'm wondering if there are any lesser known places to get better deals on prices or shipping.  I fish very casually, so I'm not nearly as tuned in to the good deals for fishing gear as I am for shooting gear.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:48:08 PM EDT
[#1]
amazon dude.   amazon.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:48:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Check your local Craigslist ads in the sporting goods category.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 3:03:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 4:43:49 PM EDT
[#4]
You can get some killer deals on Ebay. Even NIB stuff. Just make sure you buy from people with good feedback.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

This! Free shipping over $50 and they usually run some good promo deals.

I have only been in one tackle store that competes with their prices and it's an hour away on lake Guntersville.

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 8:43:39 PM EDT
[#6]
https://www.overstockbait.com

Some smokin deals, others not so much.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#7]
I goggled the name of the particular tackle I was looking for and a lot of smaller outfits came up, in my case it was a crappie kit I was looking for different colors on the jigs.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 9:17:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I goggled the name of the particular tackle I was looking for and a lot of smaller outfits came up, in my case it was a crappie kit I was looking for different colors on the jigs.
View Quote

http://www.overstockbait.com/category-s/1726.htm

At the outlet bait link above, check out the Lindy Crappie Spin for .35 per two pack. Color choices are limited, but you can't buy jig heads for that price. Hit Wal mart and buy some bodies of your choice and you are set.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top