Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2015 8:05:56 PM EDT
I remember reading a story on this board about a guy with prior military that gets recruited by a team of contractors that work for the government. The plot of the story is that the guy realizes this team was made to snuff out any threats to the right-wing oppressive female president and her cabinet. The last part I remember reading is that he escapes his team by going off the grid and starts to recruit some buddies from his old unit to strike back. I don't remember much more except one part where he falls for the woman on his team and tries to save her before he escapes. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've searched high and low for it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 10:21:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you thinking of a Tom Sherry book?
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't believe it was a well known author. I think it was just another member here trying his hand at fiction. It wasn't bad and I never finished it. It was written quite well. Wish I could give you more to go on.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I remember reading a story on this board about a guy with prior military that gets recruited by a team of contractors that work for the government. The plot of the story is that the guy realizes this team was made to snuff out any threats to the right-wing oppressive female president and her cabinet. The last part I remember reading is that he escapes his team by going off the grid and starts to recruit some buddies from his old unit to strike back. I don't remember much more except one part where he falls for the woman on his team and tries to save her before he escapes. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've searched high and low for it. Thanks.
View Quote

I remember that story (great read) but for the life of me cant remember the name either.

Hope someone can come with the name would like to reread it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 5:41:51 PM EDT
[#4]
By Law-  by Grand58742
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 6:30:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:27:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
By Law-  by Grand58742
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=10&f=20&t=624963

removed by author
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top