Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2013 4:15:25 AM EDT
Thanks to everyone on here who has supported and helped with encouragement.  This is a book written from someone who was not born in the USA, but certainly feels strongly enough to
write about the Prepper / Survivalist lifestyle from a TEOTWAWKI point of view.

MOUNTAIN HOLD

It's bold, violent and confrontational but I hope some of you will like it. :)

Thanks again.

See you on the Mountain Hold! :)
Link Posted: 11/14/2013 5:50:50 AM EDT
[#1]
TAG, I'm in.

EDIT:  BTW, to be clear, I bought it
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 9:36:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for your patronage! :)
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 9:39:05 PM EDT
[#3]
This video explains a bit about the world and backstory.

It's not essential but from a big-picture perspective it's worth a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf173SRcXO8
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 3:21:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Radio Interview about the book and other things besides...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pushbackradio/2013/11/21/prepare-america
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 11:14:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Got the promotional video going for the book HERE:

Mountain Hold
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 4:10:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I haven't finished it yet.  I had to finish the Enemies trilogy first, but so far I like it.  I'm curious to see where it goes.

Honestly, I was a little scared it was going to be a straight up survivalist story like Patriots.  Don't get me wrong, that wasn't terrible, but I wasn't in the mood for that.  So far I'm digging the kind of surreal feel to the story.  Kinda seems a few degrees away from normal.  Any book that talks about Odin Allfather gets immediate points and that's just a given!

It's hard to describe, it's got a Gunslinger (first book only, the rest are downhill fast) and some of Swan Song feel to it.

So far I'm digging it.

Edit:  Just finished it.  I enjoyed the book and I'll be on the look out for the next one.  Very cool premise.  I liked the surreal qualities of the setting and the dialogue.  A good taste of the main players, but I can tell there is a lot there that hasn't been told.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:18:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for that Pvt!

I am writing the follow up book as we speak!

13,000 words written so far...
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:23:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 9:31:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks to all who've bought the book so far.

I ask that if you have could you please leave a review here so I can fathom what the feedback is and what you thought of it.

MOUNTAIN HOLD REVIEW LINK

Thanks

TD
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#10]
UPDATE!

Just waiting for the proof copy to arrive in the post, then this epic story will be going into print :)

Should be ready to go in early April 2014.

Thanks for all those who have supported and responded.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top