Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/18/2013 11:56:11 AM EDT
[#1]
We crossed the $40K mark this weekend on our crowd funding campaign!!  The Lights Out Saga scripts have also already started getting great attention within the industry.  Our first script has been nominated (made the cut out of thousands of submissions) with the Action On Film festival - for both "Best Action Sequence Feature" and "Best Drama."  We haven't even finished it yet, but the first draft was apparently already great enough to make it to the top 5.  Big kudos to our creative team.  

Link Posted: 8/18/2013 1:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty good for what it was. My only critism is that everyone looked too clean. Three months into no power, I would expect everyone to be a bit dirty, especially a roaming gang of thugs.  Maybe just my interpretation of SHTF.

Good job. I loved the book (multiple times). Hope this stays close to the original story.
Link Posted: 8/18/2013 2:10:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty good for what it was. My only critism is that everyone looked too clean. Three months into no power, I would expect everyone to be a bit dirty, especially a roaming gang of thugs.  Maybe just my interpretation of SHTF.

Good job. I loved the book (multiple times). Hope this stays close to the original story.
View Quote

Thank you!  Keep in mind that the Silver Hills people had running water, hot showers, (hand) clothes washers and hygiene items after the first month or two. They wouldn't look too bad.  We probably should have dirtied up the MZBs a little more, but running through the mud kind of took care of that after the first few takes

The movies are going to stay close to the original story.  David Crawford (the writer) is a part of our creative team, and is actively involved in decisions about where we change the story.....
Link Posted: 8/18/2013 8:14:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

If only you could have seen the mud they threw and wiped on us.
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 5:42:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Bravo!
Link Posted: 8/25/2013 1:03:48 AM EDT
[#6]
reading the book and now cant wait to see the movie. looks good.

just finished it. great read
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Brother, you don't have any idea how bad I want this movie to be a success.

I loved the book and I know that with the author on board you can't stray too far from the original text.  If you can capture the essence of the story, you will have one of those movies on your hands that is talked about at every water cooler, bar room, pool hall and conference table in the country. Please don't cut any corners on this project. This movie at this time in our country could be epic.

Bon chance and keep us up to date.

I'd love to be cannon fodder in the filming. You'd have to put lots of make up on me to keep from stealing the lead though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2013 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quick update for a number of things that have happened the last week or so:

David and I traveled to Denver Colorado for the Self Reliance Expo, and met with thousands of people there to talk about the movie.  It was a big success.  

We had a great article that's gone a little viral about our project, and how firearms sponsorships hurt our funding.  There's also a lot of great detail about our project and other preparedness topics: Lights Out Saga faces funding hurtles over gun company sponsorship.  

David and I also did our first live radio interview, which was a mix of questions from the facilitator and live callers.  I thought it went pretty well: Prepper Broadcasting Network Lights Out Saga show

We also announced today that we have officially been sponsored by Vortex Optics - one of our site sponsors here too.  I'd like to send a big thank you to Mark Boardman and all the rest of the great team at Vortex.  We're excited to have some fantastic Vortex optics on our weapons used by the Promise Point Regulars and the Silver Hills Militia.  

We'll be announcing another great sponsor about once a week for the rest of this year (yeah, we have that many queued up ).

Thanks again everyone for your support!!  I'll keep you updated.  

- Travis
Link Posted: 11/4/2013 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Tag, thanks for the update Travis.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 11:08:25 PM EDT
[#10]
anybody still working on this project?
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 10:44:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
anybody still working on this project?
View Quote

Yes!!  We've been really focused on the scripts and project, and admittedly paused the public updates for a bit.  There wasn't a lot to update you about, and I needed to spend my time focusing on the work for a bit.  I'm working two full time jobs to fund the project, so closely guard the time I have outside of that .  

So one thing I probably haven't made as publicly known as I should have is that the size (budget and scope) have changed dramatically since we first started.  We originally intended to self fund two movies (6 figure budgets each).  The indie market is really struggling, and it's tough to make money if your budget hits 7 figures.  I met with a number of industry professionals, though, and believe this project IS one of the ones that can do well with the larger budgets.  As a result, we shifted gears to create three movies with 7 figure budgets each.  This has had a dramatic impact, as you might imagine.  It also raises our standards for quality.  We're now playing with the big boys.  My goal is for Lights Out to exceed Act of Valor or Atlas Shrugged (two very recognizable indies).  This not only means our pace is slowing way down - it also means we're dependent on investors now.  I'll reiterate that I'm willing to endure whatever pain necessary (pace, financial, whatever) to get the best quality possible.  You'll hear me say that a lot .

I was up most of the night again last night working on scripts.  We're getting close!  We hope to have them done in the next few weeks, and will then be putting them in front of some industry professionals - so they can tear them apart.  While it's not a fun process, it's all about getting the best product possible.  Once we feel we've gotten them as good as they can be, we'll push to get 'investor ready.'  That includes casting our recognizable talent, hiring a known director, full script breakdown/schedule, full detailed budget (down to the toothpick), a more compelling trailer and a full financial package.  Our approach after that will be governed by the investor funding (both amounts and timing).  I'm pushing very hard to get us investor ready - which I hope will be this summer.  

Hope that helps!  I'm actually trying very hard to get an email out to all of our supporters tonight.  Be sure to sign up on our website if you haven't already.  Thanks for the bump!!

- Travis
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I am glad to see this is still moving forward and at a larger scale than I anticipated. I believe you guys have a great opportunity to make a movie than would appeal to a very large audience, and not just the folks who are familiar with David's work. I was at the grocery store the other day waiting in line behind two middle age women, one of them was having problems getting her debit card to work. She commented to the other lady, " Can you imagine what it would be like if all this technology stopped working?"  and the other lady replied " It will, its just a matter of time"  There was no real discussion of how it would happen, or that they should prepare for such a event. But here were two middle class women discussing it as if they talking about Good Morning America.  

On a side note, I have relocated to Georgia and if there is any way I can help let me know.
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 1:24:21 PM EDT
[#13]
thats awesome Travis
thanks for update
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks again for all the feedback everyone!  Just a quick bump to make sure we don't lose this thread.  Lots of work going on with scripts still.  Not a whole lot exciting to share YET.  It's coming, though!!

- Travis
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 7:33:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 8:54:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Hey Travis,

Any big names you may be looking at for roles that you would be willing to share?

Any dream casting choices you have??
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Loved the book.  Read twice so far and gave to wife to read.   Had my folks read it too.  

Anxious for the movie!
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#18]
I just read this thread for the first time.

This is a fantastic project.

If you have any way that I can help let me know.

By way of explanation I'm an Army officer that's leaving for the civilian world in two weeks. I can't do much in the way of money right now but if there is some other way that I can get involved please let me know. If I don't find a job soon then I will certainly have time.
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks all!  We're still here and kicking.  I hope to have some updates soon.  

Quoted:
Hey Travis,

Any big names you may be looking at for roles that you would be willing to share?

View Quote

Of course I have cast in mind!  I think I have 3 choices for just about everyone at this point, but I believe it's customary not to disclose anything until paperwork is done and you have people "attached" to the project.  If nothing else, public disclosures would dramatically reduce my negotiating ability, which is key.  In reality - anything I have right now is ungrounded.  Budget will rule everything - along with availability, an actor's interest in the project, etc.  Here's what I can tell you - I don't anticipate a single casting choice where you'll say "I didn't see that coming!"  I suspect you'll all just look like this ->

Our next steps are as follows:
(1) finish all three scripts - to a point they surpass Hollywood quality (note: a typical scriptwriting process takes 4-5 years - we're trying to do it in 1)
(2) complete a full script breakdown/budget, including location scouting, shoot schedule, propmaster, etc.  
(3) casting - negotiate LOI's with lead cast, production company and director.  
(4) get "investor ready" - business plan, legal docs, updated website, etc.

Next steps from there obviously depend on funding.  Even my current target budget (7 figures EACH) won't support many of the casting choices we'd like.  In the meantime, I'm cranking out 80 to 100 hours a week (not including Lights Out), and it looks like I will until the end of the year.  This let's me personally get us through everything listed above (and you really don't want to know what that runs ).  I got rid of my car and ride a bicycle.  I live 9 months of the year in Florida without running A/C.  I only say that so you guys know why I'm a little quiet, and hopefully give you a glimpse into the dedication of the team.  We WILL get this thing done!  Again, I'm looking forward to more updates in the next few months.  There's not an awful lot to share right now, but believe me - you'll be the first to know once we have something to announce!!  

Link Posted: 5/26/2014 4:59:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Of course I have cast in mind!  I think I have 3 choices for just about everyone at this point, but I believe it's customary not to disclose anything until paperwork is done and you have people "attached" to the project.  If nothing else, public disclosures would dramatically reduce my negotiating ability, which is key.  In reality - anything I have right now is ungrounded.  Budget will rule everything - along with availability, an actor's interest in the project, etc.  Here's what I can tell you - I don't anticipate a single casting choice where you'll say "I didn't see that coming!"  I suspect you'll all just look like this ->

(1) finish all three scripts - to a point they surpass Hollywood quality (note: a typical scriptwriting process takes 4-5 years - we're trying to do it in 1)
(2) complete a full script breakdown/budget, including location scouting, shoot schedule, propmaster, etc.  

Next steps from there obviously depend on funding.  Even my current target budget (7 figures EACH) won't support many of the casting choices we'd like.  In the meantime, I'm cranking out 80 to 100 hours a week (not including Lights Out), and it looks like I will until the end of the year.  This let's me personally get us through everything listed above (and you really don't want to know what that runs ).  I got rid of my car and ride a bicycle.  I live 9 months of the year in Florida without running A/C.  I only say that so you guys know why I'm a little quiet, and hopefully give you a glimpse into the dedication of the team.  We WILL get this thing done!  Again, I'm looking forward to more updates in the next few months.  There's not an awful lot to share right now, but believe me - you'll be the first to know once we have something to announce!!  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey Travis,

Travis, I'm continually impressed by your drive and determination.  As always, we are happy to help with anything we can (including a home cooked FREE! meal when you're in town) and look forward to each update.  

I only wish my 80 hour weeks were for something I'm passionate about.
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Travis, I'm continually impressed by your drive and determination.  As always, we are happy to help with anything we can (including a home cooked FREE! meal when you're in town) and look forward to each update.  

View Quote

All good DJ!  I look forward to seeing you and the Mrs. in hopefully a month or two.  Once scripts are polished up a bit, it's time to come meet with some production companies, casting companies, and location owners in the area.  I'm still working out dates and details, but I'm guessing in about a month.  This might be the start of the more exciting phase too!  

Yeah, I hear you on the hours and doing work you enjoy.  I'm self employed, so the more I work - the more I make.  The deal with the family is that we use the first 40 hours of every week for the family, but everything above that can go to the project. I actually think it's really cool of them to tolerate me working the hours I do, but our deal has allowed me to put aside a huge chunk of cash for the project.  I'm targeting funding between 15% to 20% of the project myself, which should make investors and financers feel a lot better about everything.  It doesn't make the hours any easier, but at least I know it's going to a good cause.  I definitely remember the days of being a salaried employee working those hours (and getting nothing for it).  Never again.  

Again - I hope we can all catch up in about a month!
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

All good DJ!  I look forward to seeing you and the Mrs. in hopefully a month or two.  Once scripts are polished up a bit, it's time to come meet with some production companies, casting companies, and location owners in the area.  I'm still working out dates and details, but I'm guessing in about a month.  This might be the start of the more exciting phase too!  

Yeah, I hear you on the hours and doing work you enjoy.  I'm self employed, so the more I work - the more I make.  The deal with the family is that we use the first 40 hours of every week for the family, but everything above that can go to the project. I actually think it's really cool of them to tolerate me working the hours I do, but our deal has allowed me to put aside a huge chunk of cash for the project.  I'm targeting funding between 15% to 20% of the project myself, which should make investors and financers feel a lot better about everything.  It doesn't make the hours any easier, but at least I know it's going to a good cause.  I definitely remember the days of being a salaried employee working those hours (and getting nothing for it).  Never again.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds good.  If you ever bring the family up, we'd love to meet them.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm excited to share some big news: all three scripts are done!!. Yes, it took us a year (almost on the nose), but it was worth it. This process usually takes 4 to 5 years (yes, seriously), so getting it done in 1 was a big accomplishment. This was the big painful part, although we have a few tough months ahead of us. You should start to get more updates now.

As stated a few months ago - our next steps for this year were as follows:

(1) finish all three scripts - to a point they surpass Hollywood quality (note: a typical scriptwriting process takes 4-5 years - we're trying to do it in 1) Done!!

(2) complete a full script breakdown/budget, including location scouting, shoot schedule, propmaster, etc. (target: end of July)

(3) casting - negotiate LOI's with lead cast, production company and director. (will begin in August)

(4) get "investor ready" - business plan, legal docs, updated website, trailer, etc. (completed late 2014)

We have a LOT of sponsor and gear updates, and think you're going to be very excited about a number of things we'll announce later this year. You wouldn't believe me now if I told you . Anyway, once all this is done - we'll be queued up for investors. We will have finished scripts, a detailed budget, recognizable "A list" cast attached, rebates and credits in place, and everything needed to green-light the project in 2015.

The completion of the scripts is a huge accomplishment, and I'm excited to share some more good news soon. Things ARE starting to pick up momentum....

- Travis
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 12:39:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm excited to share some big news: all three scripts are done!!. Yes, it took us a year (almost on the nose), but it was worth it. This process usually takes 4 to 5 years (yes, seriously), so getting it done in 1 was a big accomplishment. This was the big painful part, although we have a few tough months ahead of us. You should start to get more updates now.

As stated a few months ago - our next steps for this year were as follows:

(1) finish all three scripts - to a point they surpass Hollywood quality (note: a typical scriptwriting process takes 4-5 years - we're trying to do it in 1) Done!!

(2) complete a full script breakdown/budget, including location scouting, shoot schedule, propmaster, etc. (target: end of July)

(3) casting - negotiate LOI's with lead cast, production company and director. (will begin in August)

(4) get "investor ready" - business plan, legal docs, updated website, trailer, etc. (completed late 2014)

We have a LOT of sponsor and gear updates, and think you're going to be very excited about a number of things we'll announce later this year. You wouldn't believe me now if I told you . Anyway, once all this is done - we'll be queued up for investors. We will have finished scripts, a detailed budget, recognizable "A list" cast attached, rebates and credits in place, and everything needed to green-light the project in 2015.

The completion of the scripts is a huge accomplishment, and I'm excited to share some more good news soon. Things ARE starting to pick up momentum....

- Travis
View Quote

Great news, congrats!  Looking forward to some more granular updates and hope to see you in our neck of the woods soon!
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#25]
that's awesome, congrats
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Congrats, looks great. When and where will you start filming?
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#27]
been a long time since July Travis.

how bout a little sugar????????
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 2:24:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Any updates?
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 11:21:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Sorry guys for not updating sooner, but thanks LR for the link to GD.  In short, we've hit a major milestone and are now investor ready.  We have full scripts, budgets, breakdowns, some preliminary casting and interest from very recognizable actors, have a production company lined up, and have all of our state and federal-level incentives in place.  I've reached the end of what I'm able to push individually, though, so we're now looking for people interested in a financial stake in the project.  Please pass along our links and information to anyone you think would be a good candidate.  

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 11:47:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Might want to update your Facebook page.  

On a whim I checked it out today (I'm not even a facebooker) and was disappointed to see how out of date it was.

I'm re-reading the book right now for the 3rd time
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 1:25:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sorry guys for not updating sooner, but thanks LR for the link to GD.  In short, we've hit a major milestone and are now investor ready.  We have full scripts, budgets, breakdowns, some preliminary casting and interest from very recognizable actors, have a production company lined up, and have all of our state and federal-level incentives in place.  I've reached the end of what I'm able to push individually, though, so we're now looking for people interested in a financial stake in the project.  Please pass along our links and information to anyone you think would be a good candidate.  

Thanks!!
View Quote

What is the threshold dollar figure for investors?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 5:33:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

On a whim I checked it out today (I'm not even a facebooker) and was disappointed to see how out of date it was.

View Quote

Yeah - I've gotten REALLY bad about updating facebook .  I don't go there much personally, haven't had anything to share about Lights Out in a while, and even got locked out of our Lights Out page for a bit there.  I'll get something up soon.  You're absolutely correct!
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 5:40:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!!

Six figures is probably the ideal entry point, although we may have to go lower than that.  The movie needs to be at least in the very low seven figures to be done with any degree of quality.  Ideally we'd have a small cadre of stakeholders rather than 25+.  The larger group not only involves some legal challenges and risks (look up private placement memorandums and the intricacies of the exemptions for the SEC regulations if you're having a hard time sleeping!), it increases the likelihood of challenges working with the stakeholders (too many cooks in the kitchen if you will).  The project wouldn't be 'green lit' (or a single investor dollar spent) until adequate funding was in hand to complete the project.  I will likely remain the largest investor, and my shares are equal with everyone else's (which is very unusual).  That means I'm personally highly motivated to see all stakeholders made whole! (which is why I structured it that way)  Hope that all makes sense, and is okay to post openly.....
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:37:11 AM EDT
[#35]
do potential investors get to read more than the treatment?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:21:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
do potential investors get to read more than the treatment?
View Quote

Serious potential investors - of course!  Why do I have the feeling I'm suddenly going to have about 300 'serious' potential investors come out of the woodwork now
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:16:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Facebook page finally updated

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:12:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Any updates? Loved the book and had high hopes would be a movie.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Have my own kit and mil experience, will work on the set free from end of May till late August.  Just saying, as a Marine who loved the book.
By kit, I mean complete logistics train and com's...not just load carriage.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Have my own kit and mil experience, will work on the set free from end of May till late August.  Just saying, as a Marine who loved the book.
By kit, I mean complete logistics train and com's...not just load carriage.
View Quote

I think there's a whole bunch of us in that boat.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 8:59:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Admittedly our plan was a little different before a monsoon turned our dry riverbed in to a raging river
View Quote

Yup, I learned a valuable lesson that day! Slip on boots are NOT suitable for running through mud. I lost each one of my boots at least 3 times that day!
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 1:51:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Love the book from day one. I read it here when it was released. I thought the book was movie material. I don't think the movie will be as I imagined, as in following the place and players. I admire the filming done so far and I hope the film is successful. I hate good books made into crappy movies. Thank god nobody has made the Monkey Wrench Gang into a move.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 10:23:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Love the book from day one. I read it here when it was released. I thought the book was movie material. I don't think the movie will be as I imagined, as in following the place and players. I admire the filming done so far and I hope the film is successful. I hate good books made into crappy movies. Thank god nobody has made the Monkey Wrench Gang into a move.
View Quote

Thank you - sincerely. I wish I had a clear path forward, but the film industry is in the death throes right now - which has made our work pause for a bit.  Million dollar movies are currently being sold for thousands due to supply/demand, torrents/piracy and the general industry.  While we would like to operate purely on a philanthropic basis - the reality is that the money that funds our projects does so due to a reasonable return on their investment. We simply don't have that right now, and quite bluntly - I'm not the guy to sell someone otherwise.  There's the old adage about things you can't get back - your virginity, your integrity, etc.  I simply can't bring myself to look a potential investor in the eye and tell them they should invest their money right now.  That pains me to say out loud.  I have numerous investors interested in the project.  It's really my fault we haven't pushed forward with them.  

We have a GREAT story, and a great project.  We have talent lined up that would make you fall over.  We have 3 scripts written by pros that would knock you over.  For better or worse, I'm a sucker for funding these projects I believe in, and know they'll (eventually) succeed.  The timing and distribution landscape has to be right, though, and it's not right now.  Believe me - whatever angst you feel over that, I'm 100x that.  David has trusted me with his story, and I feel like I've let him down to some extent.  We have all the pieces in place, but are struggling with delivery until the film distribution conundrum is worked out.

I apologize for not updating more frequently, and appreciate all of your understanding on that front.  I have over 1/4 million in the project to date.  I'm not a wealthy guy.  As you might imagine, this is a pain point for me.  I don't have a great answer yet, but please be patient.  This is going to happen, and it will probably surprise us all when it does.  It's not right now.  I'm sorry I don't have a clearer path, but it will happen.  Thank you all for your trust and confidence....
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 10:45:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Looks like a "Lights Out" like movie is going to drop this May.

http://amerigeddonthemovie.com/blog/2016/2/25/may-13th-new-feature-film-amerigeddon-issues-dire-warning-to-americans

Watching the trailer and checking website and Facebook page for the movie it looks like it will be an over the top "govt is out to get you/heros need to start a revolution"

movie and less of a "average guy has to live like this to survive a SHTF event" movie.

Hope this does not derail the "Lights Out Saga" since I would much rather see a "average guy has to live like this to survive a SHTF event" movie than a

paranoid right wing tin foil hat shooteum up fest propaganda movie.

8nBAIT
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 12:25:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

http://amerigeddonthemovie.com/blog/2016/2/25/may-13th-new-feature-film-amerigeddon-issues-dire-warning-to-americans

Watching the trailer and checking website and Facebook page for the movie it looks like it will be an over the top "govt is out to get you/heros need to start a revolution"
movie and less of a "average guy has to live like this to survive a SHTF event" movie.

Hope this does not derail the "Lights Out Saga" since I would much rather see a "average guy has to live like this to survive a SHTF event" movie than a

8nBAIT
View Quote

the storyline to the "Armerigedon" movies seems plausible...

plus it has Chuck norris DNA in it...
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

8nBAIT

View Quote

Most movies/TV seem to veer into crazy conspiracy theory bullshit, absurd plot lines, and ever more ridiculous story telling that makes them largely unwatchable to those who actually like the genre.  

What I loved about the book was that it didn't.  Ever.  The government wasn't some ultimate evil, people acted more more or less rational ways, etc.  Even the weaker bits of the book were typically better than, (for example) The Walking Dead, in spite of the latters almost infinite resources.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Any updates?

Link Posted: 11/16/2016 6:05:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Any updates?

View Quote

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top