Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 12:48:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the style of writing you are doing....and the fact you are keeping it real and representing good ole Nebraska!!  Your own beliefs and preparedness obviously play a role in your writing. Break ups suck. Feel free to holler if you need anything...
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Only on chapter 10 - tag
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 4:10:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 6:18:56 PM EDT
[#4]
keep up the great story.  really enjoying it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:52:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry for the false bump. I want to make sure it doesn't get archived and wanted to give an update. Shit hit the fan for me, got super busy, blah, blah, blah, you know the story. Anyways, I plan on starting the story again very soon now that things are finally settling down. I can't promise a date, but I can say you'll see a chapter soon.

I plan on going back and reading everything from the beginning this weekend. I need a refresh myself.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Great to hear from you! Looking forward to it!
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry for the false bump. I want to make sure it doesn't get archived and wanted to give an update. Shit hit the fan for me, got super busy, blah, blah, blah, you know the story. Anyways, I plan on starting the story again very soon now that things are finally settling down. I can't promise a date, but I can say you'll see a chapter soon.

I plan on going back and reading everything from the beginning this weekend. I need a refresh myself.
View Quote

Happy to see you back, still looking forward to this story.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Just read the whole story up to this point. You got to finish this! Don't just let it die.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Please, Pretty Please Mr. Olds442guy won't you give us poor, pitiful starving readers some .... MOAR??

We also understand that sometimes Life is served as a Turd Sammich and one must take at least one bite.  

Take care and ....... GET BACK TO WORK!!  BREAK TIME IS OVER!!

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:50:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Please, Pretty Please Mr. Olds442guy won't you give us poor, pitiful starving readers some .... MOAR??

We also understand that sometimes Life is served as a Turd Sammich and one must take at least one bite.  
Take care and ....... GET BACK TO WORK!!  BREAK TIME IS OVER!!
View Quote

The more bread ya got the less shit ya gotta eat lol my college teacher tells us that
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:26:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorry guys. I was writing on my phone and it crapped out on me. That's okay though because it was saved to my SD card though. Right? Right?!

Nope. I wasn't going to say anything but the reason I actually dropped by was to copy and paste everything over to my new phone so I could continue. My old phone stays charged just long enough to read about a paragraph before dying. I'm working on it (literally now) but no promises. This whole Ebola thing has given me some fresh ideas though.

Oh, and interesting fact of the day, the university I've referenced in the story is meant to be the same one that they've been treating Ebola patients at. While I'll distance any real information or connections, the reason I chose it was due to local rumors that they had SciFi movie style labs (heard about before the Ebola crap), including their isolation unit. Somewhere one might treat and/or manipulate highly infectious viruses.....
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 8:26:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, we are waiting!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this one!!!

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Do you know what I really really hate. When there is a fucking epic story that has captured both my attention and inagination that just ends with nothing. No satisfaction no finish but a could of false promises to continue. Love your story bro lets finish it up!

Link Posted: 2/9/2015 11:51:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Man I just re read it all in one sitting give us some more chapters please we need our fix! Hope all is well with you and yours
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:29:40 AM EDT
[#17]
This is a really good story, please write more. I would pay for this if it were a book and you finished it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:14:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Olds...here's the deal. You live in my hood. I have a particular set of skills,......I will find you,.....you will finish this!
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 3:41:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Never ever fails, whether here or other forums/boards, an author/story teller starts a great story to just let it die or just abruptly drop it mid theme, now I almost go directly to the last page to see if it has a conclusion. I didn't do it with this one...but should have! It's a shame to leave a story untold in its entirety.
Better to not have read a story than being left in a lurch during a great one.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 10:40:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Just reread this epic story.  I hope it gets finished soon.  Give us MOAR
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#21]

I'm a tease, but I'm alive. Bumped for my own re-reading to get my juices flowing again.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 8:07:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm a tease, but I'm alive. Bumped for my own re-reading to get my juices flowing again.
View Quote

Happy to see you're back but...

got a chapter ready for us yet?
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hah, nope. Realistically it might be a bit longer. I'm still reading and getting a feel for where I need to go with it. I wanted to keep it out of the archives though.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 10:35:54 AM EDT
[#24]
we need some moar! hope all is well
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 4:13:14 AM EDT
[#25]
thanks for the story, if you are looking for corrections, on page 2, in chapter 14 it says "His sin was bleeding excessively and whimpering. He started to turn obviously pale and was fading away from the injury"  sin should be son.
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#26]
I just got reading this great story for the third time.

Did he publish it (hope so) or is it just another dead story that was never finished
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Hopeful bump...
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 11:12:26 PM EDT
[#28]
I just started reading the first page Fu€/ great start
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 10:23:48 PM EDT
[#29]
is it dead op?
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 12:39:33 AM EDT
[#30]
re read it again such a good story dont let it die op
Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top