Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/19/2010 12:56:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it's HF's next project-in-the-wings... now that Lights Out is officially published, he's going to work on doing the same for L&F... that is, IF he has the story completed already!  
Link Posted: 12/19/2010 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By fr4th0:
I think it's HF's next project-in-the-wings... now that Lights Out is officially published, he's going to work on doing the same for L&F... that is, IF he has the story completed already!  

truth.  look for L&F to be finished and in print in 2011.  

there's even an excerpt from it at the end of LO.  

and Dead Reckoning can be found here.
Link Posted: 12/19/2010 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Now thats LO is finally published hopefully finishing this one and getting it in print will be his next task.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 2:25:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I finished reading lost and found a couple of nights ago. Picking up my paycheck in the morning, and lights out as soon as I get home!
Link Posted: 1/11/2011 3:41:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I just finished this today. I have really enjoyed how my perception of the main characters has changed...I can't wait for the rest of the book.
Link Posted: 1/11/2011 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Yoldering:
I just finished this today. I have really enjoyed how my perception of the main characters has changed...I can't wait for the rest of the book.

You'll have to purchase the actual book now that it is in print. I don't think he'll be adding any more chapters.

LIGHTS OUT THE BOOK.COM
Link Posted: 1/11/2011 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I already have Lights Out, I was talking about Lost and Found.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 8:57:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Ouch...left hanging again...kind of like doing #2 out in the woods w/o TP. There's a finish out there somewhere, just nothing to complete the job!

(Okay...bad metaphor...just PLEASE give us Chapters 27 - The End!!!)

Travlinsam

hs\Desktop\Desktop
Link Posted: 9/13/2011 11:47:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Any updates from David on L&F?  His last update on this thread was back in May....hopefully he was just busy over the summer tying up loose ends for a Fall release!
Link Posted: 9/13/2011 10:42:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kc215] [#10]
just ordered Lights Out, cant wait to read it

read it in all of 3-4 days, excellent work of fiction.  Gave me lots to think about.  Probably one of the best books I have ever read.
Link Posted: 10/28/2011 10:32:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Ive read lights out and then I found this. I read everything on the first page and then cant find anymore! I see where there has been other chapters but I guess they arent there anymore. Is there anywhere else I can find the chapters or has this been published yet? Im ready to keep reading this, its a great story so far.
Link Posted: 11/27/2011 6:13:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By agarty155:
Any updates from David on L&F?  His last update on this thread was back in May....hopefully he was just busy over the summer tying up loose ends for a Fall release!

+1

Link Posted: 12/9/2011 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#13]
BTT...we want an update!
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 10:32:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Bump for any updates!????????
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 9:19:26 PM EDT
[#15]
sorry, y'all - please see the 5th post down on the last page of another thread:

Dead Reckoning thread

this one will be coming out in print, but there is not an expected date just yet...

sorry.
Link Posted: 5/5/2012 11:44:28 PM EDT
[#16]
OK so It's been almost 6 years since we started reading this, when might we be able to buy a copy?
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By EXCATM76:
OK so It's been almost 6 years since we started reading this, when might we be able to buy a copy?

I would look for a book named collision course by david crawford.....

http://www.amazon.com/David-Crawford/e/B007IY1ZFK/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 10:27:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By acman145acp:
Originally Posted By EXCATM76:

I would look for a book named collision course by david crawford.....

http://www.amazon.com/David-Crawford/e/B007IY1ZFK/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

November 6th, great.
Link Posted: 7/10/2012 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Ok, so I read the first 6 chapters and I am hooked. Where can I find the rest of it? I looked on Amazon for the kindle version but It must not be published yet.
Link Posted: 7/10/2012 10:37:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By jaybird33081:
Ok, so I read the first 6 chapters and I am hooked. Where can I find the rest of it? I looked on Amazon for the kindle version but It must not be published yet.

see the post right above yours.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 12:58:29 AM EDT
[#21]
LOL Fair enough lol lol
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Well I downloaded it from Amazon and finished it today. If you have only read the first six chapters that are now posted I think you will really enjoy it. I had read all the parts originally posted. Which was over 93% of the book according to Kindle. In other words, If you kept up with the story before most of it was taken off of ARFCOM, you've read all but the end.

I was a bit disappointed there wasn't more. But it was a good read none the less. I'd recommend spending the $10 if you enjoyed Lights Out.

Here is a link to the Amazon page Collision Course
Link Posted: 3/24/2013 11:38:51 PM EDT
[#23]
I was at the gun show in Houston today. Ran across the published book from Halffast (aka David Crawford). Having read Lights Out on line a few years back I picked up the hard copy of this one. All was well until I got to page 118. And then it skipped to page 183. Missing 65 pages. After paying full price I was pissed off for A) not being able to finish the book without missing half of the story and B) paying full price for a bad printing. Not easy to track the seller down at the gun show (although he is usually at every one in the area, but that means that I have to wait until I go back to a show sometime in the next 6-12 months. Or contact the author which I can't find a website. Anybody have a contact out there?
Link Posted: 3/26/2013 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Just contact the publisher listed inside the book.
Page / 20
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top