Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2016 4:46:49 PM EDT
Last year I went on an archery hunt to Illinois, it got in my blood BAD.  Now all I can think about is going on an elk hunt in Colorado

or New Mexico.  Anyone you all can recommend?  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump, I want to do the same
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Planyourhunt.com

Good guys. Great guides. Fantastic property and a ton of acreage. Also a very strategic location around federal no-hunt property.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#3]
New Mexico if you want trophy elk, Colorado for sheer numbers of elk which equate to better chance to just go hunting. Good bulls could be had in Colorado but it doesn't hold a candle to AZ, NM or UTAH in terms of antler quality of that's what your after.

Edit= Not sure about outfitters in the states you mentioned but just giving advice on which might suit you better.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Justin Medina at Arrowhead Outfitters in southern NM.  Unit 34 and Unit 36 get some true trophy bulls.  See my post in this forum about my harvest this past weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top