Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2016 5:18:22 AM EDT
I went on a Tahr Cull in a Wilderness Area last weekend, here's a film of some of the action. Shots from 30-500m with my .260

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnRnVUEvYKg
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 8:21:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Fantastic. I picked up a Sako A7 roughtech in .308 win last year and very impressed with the rifle. Did you see much POI shift with the can on the light contour barrel? Thinking about cutting mine back to 20" and running a lightweight can. What camera were you using? Thanks again for the post.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 1:23:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fantastic. I picked up a Sako A7 roughtech in .308 win last year and very impressed with the rifle. Did you see much POI shift with the can on the light contour barrel? Thinking about cutting mine back to 20" and running a lightweight can. What camera were you using? Thanks again for the post.

View Quote

I've never actually fired the Sako without the suppressor, so I can't comment on POI shift. I only ever shoot with it on.

Using a Panasonic Lumix FZ100.

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 2:07:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I've never actually fired the Sako without the suppressor, so I can't comment on POI shift. I only ever shoot with it on.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have to quit opening your threads, makes me jealous every damn time.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 5:57:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Amazing, would love to do a hunt like that.  Thanks for posting!
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:12:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top