Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2017 12:15:14 PM EDT
Today I found my number one rooster Reggie trying to fit into one of the hen nesting/laying boxes. He usually runs a pretty studly tight ship over the 11 hens. Advice?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Ours do that from time to time, never on eggs usually just empty boxes.  Always figured it was after they were spent and needed a break
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:15:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't worry. 

Not trans, just gender fluid 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:44:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:55:19 AM EDT
[#5]
You think that's strange cram 32,000 chickens in a house together. They don't know what to do. Hens try to crow they all act trans gender and some get really foul tempered. Then they go onto someones plate. OP I'd say that the rooster was just looking for a little comfort.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:38:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You think that's strange cram 32,000 chickens in a house together. They don't know what to do. Hens try to crow they all act trans gender and some get really foul tempered. Then they go onto someones plate. OP I'd say that the rooster was just looking for a little comfort.
View Quote
That sounds like a "Build your own Las Angeles" social experiment kit, only with a happy ending
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That sounds like a "Build your own Las Angeles" social experiment kit, only with a happy ending
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happy Ending!
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Let him be himself!  He's finding his inner feminine.  Besides, LBGT is "IN"!
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Is his name 'Brewster'???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top