Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2017 9:23:39 PM EDT
Gents and ladies, any experience with Brandon tractors?

I have a small piece of land and need a do it all type tool.  I like that I can buy one of their small tractors that will run a small loader and backhoe and also run a belly mower for general mowing, etc.

a larger tractor would be overkill.  So right now it is either buy a riding mower and an older larger tractor with a loader or buy something like this that is all in one.

any advice or experience is appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
this company?  http://www.bransontractor.com/Home.aspx

Ive never heard of them..  There are 3 dealers within 50 miles of me though.  Looks like a good value for an import.

Kubota is probably a better machine and definitely easier to re-sell.  You need to compare the price difference as well as the parts prices and availability before making a decision.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:47:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
this company?  http://www.bransontractor.com/Home.aspx

Ive never heard of them..  There are 3 dealers within 50 miles of me though.  Looks like a good value for an import.

Kubota is probably a better machine and definitely easier to re-sell.  You need to compare the price difference as well as the parts prices and availability before making a decision.
View Quote
Agree completely, found a lot of good reviews of the Branson on some of the boards but mostly for the larger units.

the Kunitz are made right around the corner from me, plan on checking both out.  I like the size of the Branson, seems to be solidly in between the two smallest jubilant sizes.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 11:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
They are heavier then JD & Kubota in the same horse tractor which means better implement  work especially the front end loader.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are heavier then JD & Kubota in the same horse tractor which means better implement  work especially the front end loader.
View Quote
good to know, i appreciate it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top