Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2016 10:10:28 PM EDT

A friend of mine offered me his  1210 with a 60 inch deck and a snowplow for the smoking low price of $1000.  its in decent shape.  I don't know the year or hours... I just spoke to this guy today.

this thing has a 3 pt hitch, PTO, hydrostatic trans.

Im a John Deere guy. So I don't know anything about these units other than they are supposed to be very good compacts.

I only cut a hilly acre... but he only had a hilly 1.5 acre parcel.

I'd like to have it to clear my 150 foot long driveway and to replace my lawn tractor, a JD Sabre that has a big fat crack in the deck that I welded and one of the deck hangars broke off and I welded that too and it has a leaky head gasket that I should replace....

what advice about the tractor do you guys have?

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:20:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
A friend of mine offered me his  1210 with a 60 inch deck and a snowplow for the smoking low price of $1000.  its in decent shape.  I don't know the year or hours... I just spoke to this guy today.

this thing has a 3 pt hitch, PTO, hydrostatic trans.

Im a John Deere guy. So I don't know anything about these units other than they are supposed to be very good compacts.

I only cut a hilly acre... but he only had a hilly 1.5 acre parcel.

I'd like to have it to clear my 150 foot long driveway and to replace my lawn tractor, a JD Sabre that has a big fat crack in the deck that I welded and one of the deck hangars broke off and I welded that too and it has a leaky head gasket that I should replace....

what advice about the tractor do you guys have?

View Quote

For the options of 3 point & PTO worth 1000 right there 4x4 is a plus I would think it would be a hands down great buy if it's workable condition otherwise I'll trade ya my cub for it lol
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:39:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Works and runs? Go buy it right now!
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:42:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy it and if you don't like it call me to double your money
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:56:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:53:52 AM EDT
[#5]
my real concern is about parts.  I have heard its hard to get replacements.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:41:05 AM EDT
[#6]
If you are hesitant, pass the deal on

PM me, myself and another arfcomer will be down in the morning with cash and a trailer
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

PM me, myself and another arfcomer will be down in the morning with cash and a trailer
View Quote
all the way to Pittsburgh?

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:56:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ouch

But yes. It would be a good fit
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#9]
OK I will go look at it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top