Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2016 10:16:23 PM EDT
http://sunelec.com/

Found them in a thread here a LONG time ago. Seen a few price comparison sites mention em, but when you get on their newsletter and stuff they start mailing you about extraordinarily cheap, limited time offers. Some of their stuff is in the 30c range, with the range being 30c-70c for the less efficient stuff, much of which does still carry a warranty although some is not UL listed.

Seems like a really cheap way to get a basic solar house setup, but I'm curious about reviews or input.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested too. Anyone have info?
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 2:05:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag for interest
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 3:42:12 PM EDT
[#3]
look into Renogy 100W panels on Amazon  I bought 4 @ $139.00 each
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 3:51:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tag for interest
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 8:32:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
look into Renogy 100W panels on Amazon  I bought 4 @ $139.00 each
View Quote

I also have 2 of these, but to point out these are $1.39/w and the OP is asking about a products that is $0.30/w so I am more on board with the OP in learning about the product he is referencing.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I've not pulled the trigger yet, but also look at Solarblvd. They've been around for a while and I've not heard anything bad about them yet.
I think to reach the .30 per watt price, you'll have to buy panels by the pallet. At least that's what I got from Solarblvd when I called them last year.
I've got a few of the Renogy's from Amazon and they work great. I power odds and ends on the farm with them and they really stand up to some abuse. I've had one laying on a 275 gallon tote for a year now and it's still charging a regular old car battery and running a 1000w inverter to charge power tools with. I hosed some pollen off it yesterday and it looks good as new.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top