Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 104
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sea2summit:

I would not put a loader on it myself. That front axle wasn't necessarily designed for it, and plus I think they look silly on those old tractors
View Quote

I tend to agree.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 8:32:46 PM EDT
[#2]

I would not put a loader on it myself. That front axle wasn't necessarily designed for it, and plus I think they look silly on those old tractors
View Quote

The one pictured is a factory produced loader and sold by A-C alongside the tractors.  Farm tractors are not really meant for loaders in general, they are harder on any of them than not having a loader.  Especially when people start playing bulldozer.  The steering components bear the brunt of the increased stress.

But make note how tiny the buckets are on the older ones, most tractors of that vintage don't have power steering so it kinda works itself out.  You don't move much because you can't steer if you... and you have the tiny bucket too.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 85_Ranger4x4:

The one pictured is a factory produced loader and sold by A-C alongside the tractors.  Farm tractors are not really meant for loaders in general, they are harder on any of them than not having a loader.  Especially when people start playing bulldozer.  The steering components bear the brunt of the increased stress.

But make note how tiny the buckets are on the older ones, most tractors of that vintage don't have power steering so it kinda works itself out.  You don't move much because you can't steer if you... and you have the tiny bucket too.
View Quote

That's why I said "not necessarily designed for it"

I know the pictured one is factory, and I've seen many that aren't. Still wouldn't put one on
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 11:36:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Flashback to...September I think lol Sucks cutting this field with a 7ft bushhog lol

Then there was this two or so years ago......took me a whole day to do a quarter of that field....

....with this tractor
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 11:54:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 12:14:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Kitties-with-Sigs:

Silly, yeah.  

But they are really useful.
View Quote

Same concept of putting a bucket on a lull which was designed for fork use only?
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 12:23:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 3:10:24 AM EDT
[#8]

You sound like me talking about mowing the 7 acres or so of horse pasture with my 4ft sickle on the Cub...  I can usually knock out more than a few podcasts that way at least.  I wonder what my grandpa did before there were Bluetooth headphones?
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 1:07:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 85_Ranger4x4] [#9]

That's why I said "not necessarily designed for it"

I know the pictured one is factory, and I've seen many that aren't. Still wouldn't put one on
View Quote

'
I was talking tractors in general, not necessarily old ones.  They all take a beating if used hard with a loader.  They are designed to pull stuff, not be a payloader.

Steering linkage (mainly tie rods) axle knees, spindles, steering gearbox, axle pivots/wishbone, frame rails, frame rail bolts, wheel bearings/hubs... they all bear the brunt of a loader.  An old tractor with a small bucket would save itself from some of that because you can't lift as much (and they still beat the ever living tar out of cleaning a barn lot with a pitchfork)

Growing up we used a '48 JD B with a Horn loader to clean up the piles the horses and sheep turned large round bales into.  Worked great for that.

Before I got my acreage I used to go to shows, tractor rides and plow days to give my tractor something to do.  There should be clubs in your area that do different events too.  I also used mine to push snow which is kind of a regional thing...
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 5:20:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I wonder what my grandpa did before there were Bluetooth headphones?
View Quote

A man can get lost in his own thoughts sometimes.
You now know why he said "WHAT" a lot when you talked to him, too.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 10:46:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Gopher:

A man can get lost in his own thoughts sometimes.
You now know why he said "WHAT" a lot when you talked to him, too.
View Quote

Amazingly, his hearing was sharp as hell right up to the end, unlike my combat engineer ears. I think he just understood the value of a quality muffler.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 11:26:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By optimus:

Amazingly, his hearing was sharp as hell right up to the end, unlike my combat engineer ears. I think he just understood the value of a quality muffler.
View Quote

I don't like mufflers.......if I can't hear the turbo whistling it must not be running right lol
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Moved a load of hay last Friday.. that was fun.  Barn hill was covered in ice, so moving my equipment out wasn't so bad.  Backing a wagon
in the barn, and then pulling said wagon out loaded with 3 tons of hay got really interesting.  I managed to keep everything straight and avoid
running through a shed, so it all worked out.

I'll get pictures next time.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 12:02:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Its_The_Kid] [#14]
Originally Posted By optimus:

You sound like me talking about mowing the 7 acres or so of horse pasture with my 4ft sickle on the Cub...  I can usually knock out more than a few podcasts that way at least.  I wonder what my grandpa did before there were Bluetooth headphones?
View Quote

Literally it takes me, if I start at 7am, till around 2:30-3pm to finish it....without stopping to eat. I had started on it late the day before and cut till around 9 that night, so I resumed the next morning. This isn't counting the two other smaller pastures next to it and the now newly drained and planted ditch they just reclaimed. So they basically doubled this field in size lol

Oh...then theres there was this idea one day to make cutting said field easier.......................tractor wants none of that mower lol
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 11:38:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gopher] [#16]

Is that mower too big for your tractor?  (I've run sickle mowers.  Never bushhogs.)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Its_The_Kid:

Literally it takes me, if I start at 7am, till around 2:30-3pm to finish it....without stopping to eat. I had started on it late the day before and cut till around 9 that night, so I resumed the next morning. This isn't counting the two other smaller pastures next to it and the now newly drained and planted ditch they just reclaimed. So they basically doubled this field in size lol

Oh...then theres there was this idea one day to make cutting said field easier.......................tractor wants none of that mower lol
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/11206107_10203047749034348_2825029029309752103_n.jpg?oh=fae6bd56375263a8f4b26a7a815c1031&oe=58DF931D

Is that mower too big for your tractor?  (I've run sickle mowers.  Never bushhogs.)

More than likely not enough horsepower to make it cut efficiently.  It will not provide enough blade speed to cut is it chokes the mower down which chokes the motor down. It might crawl around in first or second gear, maybe. Do you want cut width or ground speed? You can't have both.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 11:56:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Its_The_Kid] [#17]
Tractor has ass for its size.....just not enough. The mower isn't set for the big one so the only other thing that will pick it up and run it (Oliver 1850) needs the brass fitting put in the fuel lines since they are shot to shit. Don't get me wrong the for will turn it up and run low range 3rd with it.....but she starts to get toasty and for a high hour tractor like that with no rebuild what so ever to the engine internals.......it's no bueno getting it hot
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 12:00:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 1:18:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Tractor has ass for its size.....just not enough. The mower isn't set for the big one so the only other thing that will pick it up and run it (Oliver 1850) needs the brass fitting put in the fuel lines since they are shot to shit. Don't get me wrong the for will turn it up and run low range 3rd with it.....but she starts to get toasty and for a high hour tractor like that with no rebuild what so ever to the engine internals.......it's no bueno getting it hot
View Quote

Radiator clean?  Unless you are way overloading it shouldn't get hot.  Should run cooler if anything.

The only kinda tired one in my herd is the B, but they are so stinking overcooled it is a feat just to get the needle to move in the summer... with a 6' shredder and weeds up to the hood.  And on this 5* day shredding weeds in the heat actually sounds kind of fun.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 1:36:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Its_The_Kid] [#20]
Has a new rad in it and gets blown out after each use, mowers rated for 110+ horse, tractor only makes 82...maybe just a bit more cause the pumps turned up. Though it wasn't my call to hook to it and go so can't blame me for it crapping out lol
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 5:50:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: loon_138] [#21]
Finally can join this thread! Just brought home my new-to-me Massey!

Actually, not new per say, I've logged many hours on it in my youth on my parents farm, but just inherited it, and brought it to mine.  In the shop warming up now, then on to fit an old pto snowblower to it.  Hoping we get a decent snowfall soon!
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 6:08:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Congrates
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Just curious...we've done it on countless occasions but i don't know how well known the procedure is really.

Has anyone ever "pinned" a cracked block and put it back together? So far we've pinned two 8N's, a Fergy 35, A Farmall Cub that still won't cooperate with us, and an MF Forklift......that needs to just be set on fire and done away with.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By loon_138:

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww280/loon_138/IMG_20170108_144946023_zpsbx0omr4r.jpg

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww280/loon_138/IMG_20170108_144933859_zpsuik0bbwn.jpg

Actually, not new per say, I've logged many hours on it in my youth on my parents farm, but just inherited it, and brought it to mine.  In the shop warming up now, then on to fit an old pto snowblower to it.  Hoping we get a decent snowfall soon!
View Quote

Very nice, how many hours on her?
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 8:34:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Just curious...we've done it on countless occasions but i don't know how well known the procedure is really.

Has anyone ever "pinned" a cracked block and put it back together? So far we've pinned two 8N's, a Fergy 35, A Farmall Cub that still won't cooperate with us, and an MF Forklift......that needs to just be set on fire and done away with.
View Quote

Never an engine...several hydrolic push rods though
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 9:47:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: loon_138] [#27]

Very nice, how many hours on her?
View Quote

Thanks.
I wish I knew  but the meters looked like this for as long as I can remember :
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 9:48:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: loon_138] [#28]
Dbl tap
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 11:27:49 PM EDT
[#29]

Never an engine...several hydrolic push rods though
View Quote

That sounds like a headache lol
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 7:41:27 AM EDT
[#30]

Thanks.
I wish I knew  but the meters looked like this for as long as I can remember :
http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww280/loon_138/IMG_20170109_190900422_zps9s6lc8sk.jpg
View Quote

Perfect
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 7:43:37 AM EDT
[#31]

That sounds like a headache lol
View Quote

When you're 40 air miles from the nearest road on a machine you drove in during the winter on a frozen river and you break one your options are limited
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 10:59:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Got some snow, and the snowblower worked.  Was a little windy, but got it done
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#33]
I've pretty much guaranteed we won't have any accumulation of frozen precipitation for the rest of the season.  Got a set of 4 link ladders from TireChain.com in yesterday & put them on the 3038e today.  No modifications were needed, they seemed to fit pretty good.  Probably don't need the tensioners I ordered with the chains, but put them on anyway.  It was in the 60's & all the last snowfall is pretty much gone (makes putting chains on much less an ordeal than 10 degrees & a high wind).

BTW, this is what was around over the weekend:

Nick
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 12:49:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By nikdfish:
I've pretty much guaranteed we won't have any accumulation of frozen precipitation for the rest of the season.  Got a set of 4 link ladders from TireChain.com in yesterday & put them on the 3038e today.  No modifications were needed, they seemed to fit pretty good.  Probably don't need the tensioners I ordered with the chains, but put them on anyway.  It was in the 60's & all the last snowfall is pretty much gone (makes putting chains on much less an ordeal than 10 degrees & a high wind).

http://www.skhowell.com/images/3038e-chains-5.jpg

http://www.skhowell.com/images/3038e-chains-4.jpg

http://www.skhowell.com/images/3038e-chains-1.jpg

BTW, this is what was around over the weekend:

http://www.skhowell.com/images/JAN7-snow-3.jpg

http://www.skhowell.com/images/JAN7-snow-5.jpg

http://www.skhowell.com/images/JAN7-snow-9.jpg

Nick
View Quote

How do you like the 3038e? We're supposed to close on a place in 2 weeks and bought the current owner's 2012 3038e. I know he had to have the front right hub repaired last year.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 1:59:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikdfish] [#35]
Originally Posted By Ytka:
How do you like the 3038e? We're supposed to close on a place in 2 weeks and bought the current owner's 2012 3038e. I know he had to have the front right hub repaired last year.
View Quote

No complaints. Ours is a 2010, it has been a good dependable no frills tractor. It has seen a lot of use in field mowing with a 5' rotary cutter and fel work moving wood, rocks & gravel, and lesser amounts running tiller, post hole digger and ground engaging implements.  The only repair work needed to date has been a hydraulic filter mount I had to replace after I managed to snap off the threaded nipple while trying to remove a stuck filter.  If yours does not already have loaded rears, consider getting them filled. The engine is strong and you will want the extra weight to improve traction, especially with R4s.

Nick
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 3:39:33 PM EDT
[#36]

No complaints. Ours is a 2010, it has been a good dependable no frills tractor. It has seen a lot of use in field mowing with a 5' rotary cutter and fel work moving wood, rocks & gravel, and lesser amounts running tiller, post hole digger and ground engaging implements.  The only repair work needed to date has been a hydraulic filter mount I had to replace after I managed to snap off the threaded nipple while trying to remove a stuck filter.  If yours does not already have loaded rears, consider getting them filled. The engine is strong and you will want the extra weight to improve traction, especially with R4s.

Nick
View Quote

Thanks I don't know if he has loaded the rear tires, so I'll check. I do know that it has fairly aggressive tires if that's what you mean by R4's. This will be my first tractor, do you know what I'd need to be able to add a root grapple in place of the bucket? I'm guessing I would need the skid-steer style quick detach adapter, but I really don't know.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 4:29:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikdfish] [#37]
R4 is an industrial type tire, like on a forklift or skidsteer, tread is broad elements. My 3038e has R4s in the picutures. R1 is agricultural, typically tall & skinny with extremely prominent tread.  An R4 is much better at carrying weight & best if doing FEL work.   If yours has the 305 loader, the bucket is a quick attach that goes on & off easy (everything else stays put).  There are vendors who sell grapples that will work on that format.  The trick is hooking up the grapple hydraulics. The 3038e is an economy model & does not have hydraulic controls outside of those associated with the 305 unless added as an option. You can get a John Deere add-on kit for rear hydraulics or a 3rd party version. The JD parts kit is about $850, also figure 1-2 hours for the dealer to install at their current shop rate ($150/hr?).  An alternative is an electric diverter valve kit that lets a switch provide alternative outputs for a current control via a solenoid valve.  That is a third party option only.

Nick

ETA:  check out GreenTractorTalk.com & TractorByNet.com  for good advice on tractor issues from a broad spectrum of users.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

The rebar framed cow killer is a nice touch.  I know a few guys with 135's.  They seem like pretty good ole tractors.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:03:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ColtRifle] [#39]
I know this isn't what I used the tractor FOR but I did rebuild the bucket cylinders.  Very easy job.  If you have leaky cylinders….go for it.

The tractor before starting the repair

Showing the leaks

To remove the cylinders I just had to remove these bolts and slide the pin out.  

Front of leaking cylinder

Disassembling the cylinder

Removing the hydraulic rod

Rod removed

This is the rebuild kit

Piston removed by removing the nut

Piston end….the light color ring is the seal.   It’s a pain to install

Under the piston ring is a rubber o ring

End cap with replacement O rings

Seal installed inside the cap.  It’s a tight fit.  The seal is the light color ring inside
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:09:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By ColtRifle:
I know this isn't what I used the tractor FOR but I did rebuild the bucket cylinders.  Very easy job.  If you have leaky cylinders….go for it.

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4649_zps12dxrtqb.jpg

Showing the leaks
http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4650_zpsrkggljic.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4651_zpseaxvu08o.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4653_zpssxcrdd5m.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4652_zpsjes043lv.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4654_zpslzu8who3.jpg

Rod removed
http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4655_zpsd8oxb0pn.jpg

This is the rebuild kit
http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4657_zpscglapxy8.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4659_zps64rd5yw8.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4658_zpsdheq0siy.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4656_zpszjf9a4c7.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4663_zpsoxot4m8a.jpg

Seal installed inside the cap.  It’s a tight fit.  The seal is the light color ring inside
http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4661_zpsnp3bv2y3.jpg
View Quote

Interesting pics, thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:30:31 PM EDT
[#41]

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4649_zps12dxrtqb.jpg

Showing the leaks
http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4650_zpsrkggljic.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4651_zpseaxvu08o.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4653_zpssxcrdd5m.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4652_zpsjes043lv.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4654_zpslzu8who3.jpg

Rod removed
http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4655_zpsd8oxb0pn.jpg

This is the rebuild kit
http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4657_zpscglapxy8.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4658_zpsdheq0siy.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4656_zpszjf9a4c7.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4663_zpsoxot4m8a.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4659_zps64rd5yw8.jpg

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/onlinepicaccount/100_4661_zpsnp3bv2y3.jpg
View Quote

I helped rebuild a tramper cylinder off of a cotton module builder for a farmer one time after he had a bright idea to retap his hydraulic tank for a fitting and didnt drain it......or make sure none of the metal got in there.......................actually re rebuilt it twice for him in the matter of a week
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 12:13:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GAhunter95] [#42]
Thanks!!!

I have a leaking cylinder on my grapple bucket and I have wondered what it would take to fix it.  

Showing the leaks

Rod removed

This is the rebuild kit

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 8:40:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By PA452:

Interesting pics, thanks for posting.
View Quote

This^

I had never thought about rebuilding one.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Used the 1025r to unload a "new" toy off the back of the pickup last night before the rain came...

(led light bar on the ROP was very handy :))

Nick
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Used the 1025r to unload a "new" toy off the back of the pickup last night before the rain came...

http://www.skhowell.com/images/ac-225-s-01.jpg

(led light bar on the ROP was very handy :))

Nick
View Quote

I hear that! Started keeping a pallet in the back of my truck just so I don't forget now days
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 7:59:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ColtRifle] [#47]

Great write up!

Did you have to use special ring pliers or anything to get that seal out/in?
View Quote

No special tools. Ideally I should have a spanner wrench to open the cylinder but the pipe wrench worked fine. Minor gouges on the cylinder but as you can see, the tractor isn't exactly new!  I used a couple small flathead screwdrivers to remove the seals.

The seals were all easy to install except for one of the boom cylinders. I had two seal kits for the boom cylinders but damaged one of them so had to use the other kit. Gonna have to order another kit.

As a small side note, none of the local Kubota dealers had the kits in stock. Either way, the kits would have to be ordered. I will order the kit from Coleman's and have it by Tues or Wed next week. Lots of people believe in buying a tractor that has good local support and, while that probably made sense years ago, with the internet, I can have the right parts delivered to my house within a couple days....same speed that the dealer can get me the parts. And, where I live we have lots of Kubota dealers but none of the close ones stock a lot of parts. Maybe if you plan to use the dealership for repairs it might make sense but since I do all my own repairs, as long as I can get parts easily on line (no gray market tractors) I'd buy any decent brand tractor and not worry about local support.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 10:52:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Soooooo.......is it odd that our 6610 looks to be ready handle some shit?

Then theres the 1850 with the 354 Perkins. Been mulling around the thought of askingt he bossman what he wants for it. Tractors in good condition for its age, its just been sitting for a few years since the brass fittings in the fuel lines are bad and she pours diesel when she sits, and wont start without a snort of crack in a can.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Soooooo.......is it odd that our 6610 looks to be ready handle some shit?
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/10570515_10201389855428044_1984482667818725789_n.jpg?oh=bddea544764571fd7a786983d1c9cd51&oe=58D97E00

Do it! She's got a lot of life left in her.

Then theres the 1850 with the 354 Perkins. Been mulling around the thought of askingt he bossman what he wants for it. Tractors in good condition for its age, its just been sitting for a few years since the brass fittings in the fuel lines are bad and she pours diesel when she sits, and wont start without a snort of crack in a can.
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/11219061_10202851383205325_3787336301251838368_n.jpg?oh=10e8de6bf99a6b5a6070affac6a55e88&oe=58DDF7F8
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Rearranged the yard a little today.

Page / 104
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top