Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2015 12:53:05 AM EDT
I'm wanting menus 11-14 only, but can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know where to order them by the "menu" instead of by "case A" or "case B"? If so, who's got the best prices? Am I posting this in the right forum?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:20:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Just meals 11 - 14? I'll check the basement tomorrow if you'll pay shipping. They may be expired. And I have a case or two from the milkshake salmonella scare of '11 (or whenever it was they said not to eat them)
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:49:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Now that I see they are the veggie ones, I assume you want more than one of each.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I'd like to get a decent supply over time and have a source for re-supply when necessary. I'd certainly be willing to pay shipping and such.

Too bad they don't make them in Case A, Case B, and Case V.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#4]
They do make cases of just those, the NSN is 8970-01-424-2085. I happen to have one, may consider parting with it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:57:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the following:

2 Menu 11
2 Menu 12
3 Menu 13
3 Menu 14

These are still in cases with good Fresh Check Indicators. The indicators are starting to turn color. They were produced 9314 with inspection of 11/12. Stored inside at 72 degrees since purchased new.

This is not a forum section to buy and sell items. So please Message me if interested.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm wanting menus 11-14 only, but can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know where to order them by the "menu" instead of by "case A" or "case B"? If so, who's got the best prices? Am I posting this in the right forum?
View Quote

Amazon has them too - individual packs vs entire cases.  And yes I've found 11, 12 (gotta scroll down a little for that one cos includes all the hits for 12-packs), 13, and 14.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top