Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2015 8:41:39 PM EDT
Screw trying to run them off. I want them DEAD.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 11:47:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Take the hose and start filling their tunnels with Water , when they come up for air , shoot them , sick the Dog on them or stomp the guts outta them !
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 8:06:50 AM EDT
[#2]
The regular Victor spear traps are deadly.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:44:46 AM EDT
[#3]
The spring scissors type work great.
I've caught dozens in the past several years.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:38:03 PM EDT
[#4]
We used to set up the spring loaded traps that had a triton like device that would spear them when it was released. Also I do not know if they make them anymore but mole bombs. Open the tunnel place device into tunnel expose fuse and bury lightly. Once ou lit the fuse it would explode and a minute later you could see green/yellow smoke drifting up throm the tunnels. We did this in conjuntion w/ the spring traps every year for my buddy's grandmother.

Here you go:

DIY Pest control
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#5]
As a kid I used the mole killer smoke bombs, was a bit soso.  These days I would be more likely to figure out something else to smoke em out with.

I had a 50/50 ratio with the spring traps.  You need to be careful how you set them, too much disturbance in their tunnel and they would go around that section of the tunnel.

Best thing was a cat or dog that was in that area and always watching.

You can catch and kill all the moles you want, you apparently have something in the ground they are eating and that will attract more moles.  

So while I am all for you trapping and killing them I would do some looking around in your yard and figure out if you have grubs or something else they like and then treat for that.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Can't hotliink.

http://youtu.be/CK9rSXFqYrE
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 10:53:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I use The Black Hole for gophers. They work really well. Not sure if it would work for mole.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 11:12:21 AM EDT
[#9]
As long as there is food there, they will keep coming back.  Spread Ortho Bug-B-Gon Max Insect Killer for Lawns at about 1 & ¼ the recommended rate.  When their food (insects) is gone, they will leave.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As long as there is food there, they will keep coming back.  Spread Ortho Bug-B-Gon Max Insect Killer for Lawns at about 1 & ¼ the recommended rate.  When their food (insects) is gone, they will leave.
View Quote

no.

read:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1750986_sunuvabitch__I_ve_got_moles_in_the_yard___How_to_kill___.html&page=1#i53709951

ar-jedi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top