Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
My new BX25D-1 has been paid for and is just waiting for me to pick it up at the dealer week after next (dealer is a couple of hours away).
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:18:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My new BX25D-1 has been paid for and is just waiting for me to pick it up at the dealer week after next (dealer is a couple of hours away).
View Quote

so much win!

good luck and don't forget to check the front axle oil level after a half hour or so of operation.  

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 11:32:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Better yet, check all the fluids before you work it and plan on changing them out with the filters at 50 hours.

Good luck!

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 8:09:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude, I don't know how I survived without this machine.  I had my field mowed in two hours, which is half the time I was expecting (I'm using a LandPride RCF2072 6 foot Rotary Cutter).  Not only that, but I did a bunch of other stuff I didn't even plan on doing since the FEL made it stupid easy.  This was one of the most productive weekends I've ever had in terms of yard stuff I got done.  I think I'm going to be on the lookout for a 6 foot finish mower and use this puppy for most of my yard.  I have Toro zero turn with 52" deck but I think the tractor could do it faster.  Nice machine!
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice!  

I would love to have a bigger tractor but I just can't justify it on my property.  As it is I went one bigger than dealer recommendation and got the B3200.  I figured the extra beef and horsepower and the machine would work less hard.  I also got the 60" mid mount mower deck for the tigher places.  They really suggested the 72" but I'm happy with the 60".  Does a nice job.  I really considered getting a cheap riding mower as a mower was close to the same in price as the MMM deck.   I just don't have the room for too many machines so I went the consolidated route.

OH and the FEL is a near necessity.  The powered wheel barrow!   I use mine for snow, dirt, stone, fire wood, manure.  I'm over 40 so I limit my shoveling and toting!
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 10:33:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

so much win!

good luck and don't forget to check the front axle oil level after a half hour or so of operation.  

ar-jedi
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

so much win!

ar-jedi

Picking it up Wednesday, and already, I've got the list of projects going.

Stumps to dig up, brush piles to move, trenches to dig, the list goes on and on.

I've been thinking of the BX25 as a 2nd and 3rd set of hands.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top