Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2015 5:13:17 PM EDT
I'd like to build my collection of heirloom seeds. Last year I grew a ton of rattlesnake snap beans and have a small amount of extra seed. Anyone interested in trading? I am looking for almost anything- but specifically I'd love to get some blue or purple varieties of heirloom tomatoes, or tobacco.
You mail me your seeds, I mail you mine.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:58:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Put an educational or community use to it and get freed stuff at USDA.  I worked with the schools and nursing homes in my area. Germplasm

I've thought about a similar exchange for HTF since most of what I have is rootings/tubers/seedlings, but I am building up seed stock.  I'll check inventory, I may have viable heirloom tomatoes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top