User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 7:54:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice mower!  Now it just needs a loader and a backhoe 

Photobucket sucks.  I just upload directly to here now, although I typically have to e mail them to myself to get the file size down on my iPotato
View Quote
I was able to talk the wife into getting this if I promised it wouldn't have a loader.  We have been spending about 2k every 4 years on a mower.  This will last us, hopefully.

Here is the other tractor
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 7:56:32 AM EDT
[#2]
@pavelow16478

I was 15 minutes away from buying that little Deere 10 series or buying the diesel 758 mower.  I just happened to stop by the Kubota place in another town, and they really moved on the price.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 8:05:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
@pavelow16478

I was 15 minutes away from buying that little Deere 10 series or buying the diesel 758 mower.  I just happened to stop by the Kubota place in another town, and they really moved on the price.
View Quote
Kubota has been making some great deals lately.  The BX80 series are great little tractors! 

Now I need to get 3rd function hydraulics on our loader and pick up a grapple like you 
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Kubota has been making some great deals lately.  The BX80 series are great little tractors! 

Now I need to get 3rd function hydraulics on our loader and pick up a grapple like you 
View Quote
You can do the poor mans version like I did... if you have rear remotes, you can run a line under the tractor and down the loader.  I operate mine with my rear hydraulic lever under my right leg.  It's really not that bad, but definitely not as fancy as a true 3rd function.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice Kubota! 
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nice Kubota! 
View Quote
Thanks bruh
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top