Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2014 1:55:14 PM EDT
one is intent on pecking the eyes out of the others.  I don't know what the implications of this are.  I suppose I just have one insane murderous turkey.  I had to exclude this little psycho from the rest before he put their eyes out.  

I guess I am sort of laughing at this little crazy guy, causing mayhem on the others.  Maybe he's the dominant turkey trying to increase his odds of living?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:26:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh no, that little bugger has excellent targeting skills.  I think my mistake was penning them up to closely.  They are doing fine now - we had to get them more room pronto.

Also Feral, now that we are burning wood I am marveling at all the stacks you had a couple of years ago, I, my wife, and all the kids can't seem to get the wood up like that!  (though I admit is mostly me.)  Using a 12 pound maul head on steel pipe.  Wow I'm not young anymore.

Just got the MS 029 stihl used from a guy, had to break it down and clean it up but now starts on first crank.  First year burning white oak (green) and I KNOW my flue is full of creosote, just getting the soot eater this week to clean it out.

Also, our embden goose and pilgrim goose had goslings - been a pretty neat experience to watch them hatch and to see the gander be a better mother than the mother goose!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top