Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2014 12:09:24 PM EDT
This is my first year getting into Hydroponics. I'm going to do outdoor dutch buckets, outdoor lettuce rafts and indoor DWC. I'll be copying the builds from MHPGardener on youtube and you can find them here.

So far i have the box for the lettuce raft built and the dutch buckets built and the tomatoes and peppers started. Dutch bucket stand will be built this weekend (hopefully) and I'll order or pickup the rest of the material for the reservoir and pump system. I also need to track down a 5'x5' square of 6 mil plastic to finish up the raft box.

I'll post up pics as soon as imgur starts working.

Here's the seed starting operation. I've got tomatoes and peppers going for the dutch buckets and today I'm starting lettuce for the raft.

Here is completed buckets just waiting on a stand , that will be built after I'm done with the new fence around the chickens.

Link Posted: 3/23/2014 4:20:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics added. Feel free to ask questions or share your setup.
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 10:03:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Interesting. Please keep updating this...
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting. Please keep updating this...
View Quote

I will as I make progress. I'm going to have to get the tomatoes out this weekend, they've outgrown their shelf.
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 7:07:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Very cool. Subscribed for updates!
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 7:28:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Sub'ed and awaiting updates.

Link Posted: 3/31/2014 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#6]
ost. Always wanted to do one of those auqaponic setups.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:37:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Stand built, as always I still need a few minor parts but progress is being made.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:08:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Stand built, as always I still need a few minor parts but progress is being made.

http://i.imgur.com/fko5J9Y.jpg
View Quote

Would you mind going into a little more detail about what exactly it is you're building and how its going to work?
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Would you mind going into a little more detail about what exactly it is you're building and how its going to work?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/fko5J9Y.jpg

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 10:49:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Updates?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:46:24 AM EDT
[#11]
mhpgardner - one cool dude... love that channel.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:54:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
mhpgardner - one cool dude... love that channel.
View Quote

This.  I really want to try the Kratky method for some bok-choy and lettuce.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top