Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2017 1:15:44 PM EDT
Any of you fellas got hands on time with a Acutemp AX56L fridge/freezer?

AX56L info
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an ARB fridge/freezer that does the same thing for $9000 less I'd look there first! There's another player or two in the game as well nowadays.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have an ARB fridge/freezer that does the same thing for $9000 less I'd look there first! There's another player or two in the game as well nowadays.
View Quote
Looking at the outstanding ARB units is what eventually led me to this one. This thing has some features like onboard batteries and ridiculously low power consumption that trump the ARB models.

My bad as I should have added:

Milsurb NIB and still in the plastic wrapper --  $875.00.

The seller is going to check the batteries for me since it has probably been sitting in a warehouse for 10 years.  New batteries are $80.

Oh, American made BTW in Ohio.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats pretty badass.  I wouldn't even care about battery power for my uses, I love the input power versatility!
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#4]
That's pretty cool(no pun intended). I see them on ebay for approximately the same amount

I've had an Engel MT 45 for around five years. No battery, but it will work on 115VAC or 12VDC. It draws about 35 watts when running. It is my beer chiller right now.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 8:39:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Man if you have a line on these for $875 it's time for a group buy.

Quoted:

Looking at the outstanding ARB units is what eventually led me to this one. This thing has some features like onboard batteries and ridiculously low power consumption that trump the ARB models.

The seller is going to check the batteries for me since it has probably been sitting in a warehouse for 10 years.  New batteries are $80.

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A quick eBay perusal shows them selling for $250-1500
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top