Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2017 8:07:51 PM EDT
I scored this WW-2 Camilius Folding Bolo Survival Machete off of eBay for a decent price and it showed-up today. I always wanted one but they are missing the guard most of the time. It has a beefy liner lock that is very simple.

They were part of the B-2 Jungle Survival Kit. They never had a case, only a fitted slot in the B-2 kit.

Lucky for me a M-16 bi-pod case fits it perfectly. With the guard and case it weighs 1.8 pounds.

The way folks that hike are always looking for a compact machete you would think that it would be reproduced in modern materials as it's very compact.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

WW-2 B-2 Kit bag....note cut-out for the folding machete.

Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:52:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice score buddy!

Chris
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 7:38:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#3]
That is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 8:44:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Dad brought a similar one back from Burma in 1945, but was unmarked as to manufacture... possibly local made, but of pretty high quality...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top