Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2017 9:59:42 PM EDT
Althought its in Finland I think I paid 14 bucks for shipping (cdn)  and they have good stuff.   Check out Varusteleka on line.

A little unboxing video of some stuff I bought.  Way cheaper than getting a battle box etc..  And you get only what your want.

Check out the video.  

https://youtu.be/koGIrWVvOUs

May I recommend the wool hats.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:16:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I have placed several orders from Varusteleka and I've been pleased every time. Shipping to the US is a flat $9.99.

The biggest holdup in receiving one's order here in the US is it clearing through customs at JFK airport. During the holiday season they get backed up badly.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to hear others had positive experiences. This outfit popped up on my Facebook and the $10 flat shipping definitely got my attention.

Any must haves or smoking deals from these guys? I got lost looking at knives and then closed the page to demonstrate some self control
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad to hear others had positive experiences. This outfit popped up on my Facebook and the $10 flat shipping definitely got my attention.

Any must haves or smoking deals from these guys? I got lost looking at knives and then closed the page to demonstrate some self control
View Quote
Fish Cock. 
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 8:58:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Fish Cock. 
View Quote
The fishcock video is coming.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 2:18:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a Jääkäripuukko 140 and sheath in March, $54.99 + $9.99 shipping, delivered in 10 days. So far, it's only seen light use, but I really like it. It's a very capable knife at a good price. It is $20 cheaper without the leather sheath but the sheath is worth it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I bought a Jääkäripuukko 140 and sheath in March, $54.99 + $9.99 shipping, delivered in 10 days. So far, it's only seen light use, but I really like it. It's a very capable knife at a good price. It is $20 cheaper without the leather sheath but the sheath is worth it.
View Quote
I saw those and they were out of stock but I think they are back in.  I may have to have a look at one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Amongst other orders, I bought a French AN/PRC-10 radio copy from them and had it in less than a week. Buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:45:09 PM EDT
[#8]
The Fins definitely have a particular sense of humor.

Soviet enema pot with mouth pieces, surplus

Sometimes taking a shower isn't really enough, you still feel somehow dirty. Well you don't have to worry anymore - now available for purchase is a Soviet enema complex with two mouth pieces; one standard plastic and one adventurous glass nozzle! "Mouth piece" being a funny word by the way in this case, as, well, you know. The pot is marked class POCT 2, which means B-quality.

Enemas come in different forms. For example the standard issue Swedish army type is a traditional high pressure system administered by your battle buddy right into the brown star. The Soviet model on the other hand is a civilized enameled steel pot with a hose (not included unfortunately) ending up to an anatomic 3D mouth piece inserted into the anus. Comes with a plastic "ebonite" piece and a fierce looking glass variation for professionals. Waterflow is controlled with the small metal "valve" clamped on the hose. See the official instructional picture!

How to make the hose? Well, it's pretty simple - a standard, slightly elastic clear plastic PVC tube will do (the cheapest tubing around here can handle water up to only 65 degrees Celsius!). Just remember that the nozzle's outer diameter is 10 mm while the pot end is 16 mm, so you can just use duct tape or use two different size tubes and purchase an adapter piece. Or if you're lucky enough to get hold of some very flexy rubber tubing, use that!

We sell the mouth pieces separately too, as an active user will probably go through them - especially the glass ones - at quite a rate. Just like with cars, we make the real bucks with spare parts.
View Quote
And the perfect gift for your loved ones

Nite Ize Steelie Pedestal Kit

Do you need ta table pedestal for your tablet or smartphone? Not only is this a quality piece for discount price, it doubles as an metal anal plug too!

We don't usually sell mobile accessories, this is some kind of side batch from some kind of flashlight deal one our wholesalers needs to get rid of. Being able to negotiate the price really low, we decided to give this a go, since it's a quality product after all - unlike most mobile accessories.

What you get is a very butt pluggy steel plug, which comes with a wide base with silicon bits to keep it still on a table. You get a magnetic piece to attach on your phone or tablet, and the rather strong magnet naturally attaches to the steel plug, making this a handy tabletop pedestal for the electronics in question. Viewing angle is 45" and the magnet attaches to the electronic piece with a 3M adhesive, which should be easily removable.

Factory new, just the one lot.
View Quote
ETA: Actually, not a bad price on the latter.  24.99 Amazon Prime.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:54:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I saw those and they were out of stock but I think they are back in.  I may have to have a look at one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They frequently run out. I set it so they sent an email to me when new stock arrived and then ordered.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 1:02:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:t

View Quote
Best place on the web to get Jerven bags. They also sell just the liner. The Terava knives are also really good. They have a proper radius on the blade shoulder and a full tang. And check the dress for the weather section. They have some really nice wool stuff.  And they sell Valmet/Sako/ ak  web gear. No need to deal with the Russian postal service.
Edit: I forgot. The best place to get Sho-Ka-Kola. 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 1:59:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Tag - amazing they can ship from Finland for $9.99 and yet local USA deals are 2-3 times times that for small items locally...
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:01:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Best place on the web to get Jerven bags. They also sell just the liner. The Terava knives are also really good. They have a proper radius on the blade shoulder and a full tang. And check the dress for the weather section. They have some really nice wool stuff.  And they sell Valmet/Sako/ ak  web gear. No need to deal with the Russian postal service.
Edit: I forgot. The best place to get Sho-Ka-Kola. 
View Quote
I have both a Jerven Hunter and Sho-Ka-Kola from them.

I haven't had the chance to really try out the Jerven bag, but based on a short experiment I did on my patio I am impressed.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:38:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Woman uses Jerven bag for winter hammock camping. Not so sure about the candle bit though. 

Alpine Winter Hammock - The solo girly bushcraft way - YouTube
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 9:43:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Yup, saw that. Before sinking the coin on my Jerven I read and watched everything I could find about them. I also have a HPG Mountain Serape like Suzanne Williams used in conjunction with her Jerven. It's a fantastic piece of gear.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 1:05:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Scho-Ka-Kola FTW!

Also Brit MTP smocks.

Edit:  Forgot about their own Sarma brand smocks too, very neat but haven't had it out in the field yet.  Hopefully they will make a tan version sometime.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:44:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Scho-Ka-Kola FTW!

Also Brit MTP smocks.

Edit:  Forgot about their own Sarma brand smocks too, very neat but haven't had it out in the field yet.  Hopefully they will make a tan version sometime.
View Quote
Those smocks look really good for the price!  Thanks for sharing!
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top