Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2017 11:53:17 PM EDT
Has anyone had any experience with the ready store?  Are they good to go? Specifically I'm looking at the water storage 250 gallon tanks.  Reviews on their site are good but that's to be expected.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 12:07:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never had a problem with them and have ordered a few times. (around 8 i think)
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Appreciate it.  We're moving sometime this year and it will give me a good time to solidify some preps.  Water is one of them that I need to improve on.

Didn't want my 1st order from a site to be $800 and learn the hard way
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:41:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I've made multiple orders from them.  My only complaint is that it sometimes take them a while to fulfill the order and ship it.  That said, I think their prices are among the best you can find and they have one of the largest selections of long term storage foods.  GTG
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I would look for a local seller.

The Ready Store is not selling unique stuff.
Sometimes locals are getting rid of this stuff.

Also there was a guy close to me that re-sold the blue 35gal barrels for cheap from local food suppliers (and plenty of other barrels and stuff too).
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]
First time I ordered from them, they added a Readystore T shirt for free
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 1:05:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I have placed multiple orders and received excellent service.

Get on their mailing list so you will know about sales. Current sale is 10-15% off (depending upon order size) and free shipping.  Last December they had a 1 day sale of 40% off, which I had not previously or since seen repeated.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I've bought from them. Excellent speed and service. Would recommend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top