Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2017 10:47:02 PM EDT
My local walmart has some of the Mr. Heater items on clearance now.  Also, several different flash lights and lanterns.  One of the flashlights was made by Ozark Trail and came with a 250 lumen flashlight and a 150 lumen headlamp for $7.  Not a bad deal to throw in the glove box.

Had the adapters to refill 1 pound propane tanks from a 20 pounder for $13.  The manager at the Sporting Goods/Camping section said there may be more clearances coming.  The Big Buddy heater is already listed in the system as a deleted item so that may go on clearance soon he said.  

If you all find anymore deals at Walmart, and this is the right forum, please post up!
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 12:13:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Online it shows the filler nozzles at $14.xx.

Region specific? Emco looks nicer and is cheaper though.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Online it shows the filler nozzles at $14.xx.

Region specific? Emco looks nicer and is cheaper though.
View Quote

Possibly?  Not real sure.  

The Big Buddy heater is $119 in the store currently, but shows $325 online... not sure why the big discrepancy.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I did my weekly wally world run this morning. They had several items in the outdoors section on clearance. And all of the hunting season stuff is on clearance in my area. Not marked down enough yet for me to bite on anything but good prices can be had if you wait long enough. I got a oil filled electric heater last summer for 15 bucks regularly they sell for around 60-70 just because they clear out a lot of the seasonal stuff.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 3:43:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I got 2x Coleman dual fuel lanterns for $15 each, marked down from $59.99.  Also a Lodge Dutch oven for $20, also marked down from $59.99.  Benbrook, TX btw.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I got 2x Coleman dual fuel lanterns for $15 each, marked down from $59.99.  Also a Lodge Dutch oven for $20, also marked down from $59.99.  Benbrook, TX btw.
View Quote
  I did see those lanters marked down but they were 35 or 40 bucks at my local store. And I already have one.. SO i passed. At 15 bucks though I would have to pick some up
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#6]
My local wally world had a ton of stuff marked down, but as posted above, nothing so cheap that had me filling my cart just because.

ETA/  I have been able to get some 22LR the last two times I went to the wally world!!!  
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 12:05:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you still have the UPC for those by chance?  I'll have to go see what they have here in VA or run into NC.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Funny with all these sales recently, Walmart is even bringing some heat to amazon with free 2 day shipping on most of their online merchandise.

Knock all their competition to the ground and they will be the only big player left in town.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 8:47:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Do you still have the UPC for those by chance?  I'll have to go see what they have here in VA or run into NC.

Thanks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

They just entered the Dutch oven as D09, but the lanterns are 007650123789
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 12:30:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They just entered the Dutch oven as D09, but the lanterns are 007650123789
View Quote

Thanks.  I found them both at local Walmarts but they still want $45 each.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top