Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#1]
heh.

Guess if I order anything and have to call I will get names and take notes and if there is an issue call and see who else I can talk to about things.

Never had an issue, placed 1 or 2 orders this year.  Have placed a few orders for the past several years I guess.

Might even be into double digits for orders I guess.

Sad to hear you had problems.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 3:07:38 PM EDT
[#2]
finally received my Molle II kidney belt from Grouch. Tim took care of it after a clerical error sent my order to the wrong customer.  All good now. Thanks Tim.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 9:27:50 PM EDT
[#3]
My belt came in as well. Got everything on the DE 1606 frame and I like the frame and suspension. Will probably order a TT malice pack to go on the frame.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 11:33:38 AM EDT
[#4]
finally got my belt from Grouch and got my Hellcat mod together.  Looks pretty good.  I'm taking it out this weekend for a test run.  I've got the shoulder straps adjusted  so that the top of the frame is just above my shoulders about 1.5".  I feel like it would be better to have the frame higher but I can't figure out how to get that to happen.  I guess I'll wait and see how it feels on the test run.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 11:38:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top