Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2016 1:29:20 PM EDT
I just got my LAPG Three Day Pack a couple of days ago. I have to say, for the price, it is a really good pack.
I bought a 5.11 water bottle carrier/pouch thing yesterday and ordered a 5.11 6x6 pouch last night.
I needed a new car bag and this fit the bill. If y'all have one, post pics of it!

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 1:41:51 PM EDT
[#1]
They are great. I've been using one for 6 years of hard use and it's held up very well.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I got in on the Memorial Day sale, sweet bags for the money.  It's a great deal and it seems like every year they go up in price, so if your on the fence you need to snag one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#3]
My first one lasted about 2 years of medium use.  These are better quality than those cheap tac bags you find at the gun shows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top