Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2016 12:24:40 PM EDT
Just happened to walk down the tool aisle at Home Depot and saw those things. I wanted to buy one even though I have no tangible reason to own one. They look freaking cool as hell.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 1:44:04 PM EDT
[#1]
ever feel the need to cut something in half?
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 5:00:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ever feel the need to cut something in half?
View Quote

lol yeah but I have stuff to do that with already but it does not look near as cool.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 5:29:55 PM EDT
[#3]
They do look neat, but in reality a Cold steel hawk and a bit of elbow grease probably provide a better value.  The standard eswing axes and hammers are good value for a working tool.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 9:24:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They do look neat, but in reality a Cold steel hawk and a bit of elbow grease probably provide a better value.  The standard eswing axes and hammers are good value for a working tool.
View Quote

Eswing hammers are awesome. I really don't care for their axes. The axes just doesn't feel balanced to me.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 9:49:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just happened to walk down the tool aisle at Home Depot and saw those things. I wanted to buy one even though I have no tangible reason to own one. They look freaking cool as hell.
View Quote

I found one in the middle of the dirt Rd down from the house it's pretty cool
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 10:19:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I recently bought an Eastwing hand sledge thinking that they were made in America.  Out has "Taiwan"stamped on the side.
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 11:47:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I was given a HD gift card for Christmas one year. Was scrolling through their website looking for something to get, stumbled upon the EW Tomahawk. Had to have it.

For the price, it's a great deal IMHO. Built like a tank, cutting edge seems sturdy. Could I see it being used for light weight backpacking type camp tool for light chopping duties, sure. Can / could it be used for a weapon if needed, of course.

Everyone should have at least one Tomahawk in their weapons inventory.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top