Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2015 9:58:34 AM EDT
Came across this Yukon Outfitters  The hammocks and bags look interesting.  Anyone tried this stuff.  Is it Cheap Crap or Budget Deal?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:22:20 AM EDT
[#1]
the hammocks w/ net were on sale yesterday for $29.99, I picked one up, I can let you know how it is when I get it
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I git one of the hammocks weeks back. They are your typical cheap chute hammock. No thrills. But works for me.
I don't have the bug netted version so can't comment on it.
Id assume the bars would be on.par with voodoo or condor.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:49:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I have not used the hammock yet but I did open it up. It seems to be well built and strong for the money, as stated above it is nothing amazing but will definitely get the job done. If you can find a deal on one that is your best bet, I'm not sure I could see myself paying full retail but for what I paid its a great deal.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:47:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I have one of their bug net hammocks and their rainfly and have used them on several overnight hikes.  I'm happy with them for the money I spent, I picked them up on woot.  The only thing I did was toss the heavy O shaped screw lock quick links that came with the hammock and swapped them for some light weight carabiners.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top