User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2015 11:09:32 PM EDT
I purchased some 20 liter Mwc  I think from Lci

I can' t find them now

Anyone have link?..

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 11:34:08 PM EDT
[#1]
buylci.com, search for "Water can".  Up to $25 each now, ouch.  And now marked "Property of US Government".
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 12:35:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Amazon has 5gal blue ones made of thinner material, cheaper, and they don't leak as bad as the tan usgi ones.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 9:25:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Black showers a Skillcraft product .

I bought Septer from them before

Are the qSkillcraft as good ??????

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
If you bought from LCI you were getting LCI cans.  LCI and Scepter are a little different in the caps (but interchangeable per JAGMTE).  JAGMTE is saying Skilcraft is the same as LCI, he sells different sets for LCI/Skilcraft and Scepter.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#5]
this is what you seek

It's funny I just posted this link in another thread. I still had it copied.

No affiliation.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 12:00:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
this is what you seek

It's funny I just posted this link in another thread. I still had it copied.

No affiliation.
View Quote

Dumb question.  Does the "property of us government"  have any significance?  Could a cop accuse you of theft if you have them in your possession?

I've wondered the same thing about my "government use only"  MFCs.  Can they be seized?
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dumb question.  Does the "property of us government"  have any significance?  Could a cop accuse you of theft if you have them in your possession?

I've wondered the same thing about my "government use only"  MFCs.  Can they be seized?
View Quote

No.
Remember when the Feds were making noise about seizing any surplus-sold firearms that were marked US Property a few years ago?
Your concerns were definitively addressed back during that little incident I think.
I think the only time it becomes an issue is with MREs which technically aren't supposed to be sold outside of military if they're marked as property of the US Gov't.
No one enforces that one either though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top