BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:17:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bought the fleece overalls for $4.  Shorter than expected--will try to find someone to give them to (kids, wife, neighbor).
View Quote

They are designed this way, They do not tuck into boots and thats why they seem short but if you wear it with the other layers and insulated boots it works well.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They are designed this way, They do not tuck into boots and thats why they seem short but if you wear it with the other layers and insulated boots it works well.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bought the fleece overalls for $4.  Shorter than expected--will try to find someone to give them to (kids, wife, neighbor).

I'll have to try them on again.  They felt like lederhosen.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 3:35:18 PM EDT
[#3]
LMAO!

Well if you got one of the "short" sizes like Medium-Short and you were really a Medium-Reg then that may be a problem conversely you could shoot for one of the long versions of you size if you didn't want the boot length issue as much.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:07:10 PM EDT
[#4]
My order arrived a few days ago.

The Gore-Tex bivy appears like new with no flaws that I could find.

The black cold weather bag showed some wear on the zipper pulls so it's been issued but
is in otherwise overall excellent shape.

The Marpart poncho liner has seen some use.  It's faded and some of the stitching is pulled.
A few of the ties have lost their ends and are frayed.  

Overall I'm very happy with Prep & More, their gear and teir quick shipping.  I ordered a green patrol bag
to complete a MMSS and another poncho liner, this time in Woodland, just because.
Thanks again for the heads up OP  
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 10:41:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Just couldn't manage to order before going out of town for the weekend.

OOS now.

Anyone know if they' are likely to get more?
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 5:43:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Had to order a bag to try, canteen pouch, and 2 1/2 gal water can...Thanks
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 4:07:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Got my bag today, super fast shipping, and bag could pass as new...
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Tick...Tock....waiting....

The box is here...Like new Bivi bag...VG green sleeping bag...
Next up Gas cans...will use discount code this time....
View Quote

Ordered a couple patrol bags for the kids to use this summer, and a poncho liner for myself.    Hoping bivi bags come back in stock

What Discount code?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:06:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Ordered a couple patrol bags for the kids to use this summer, and a poncho liner for myself.    Hoping bivi bags come back in stock

What Discount code?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tick...Tock....waiting....

The box is here...Like new Bivi bag...VG green sleeping bag...
Next up Gas cans...will use discount code this time....

What Discount code?

Sorry it's    " 7thcav "   gets you 10% off        
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 4:17:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I missed the bivvy sacks (OOS) but I did fo on 5 x patrol bags.  Just received today packed nicely with a folded-up invoice:

Of the 5 bags, 1 was in new/unissued condition, 3 were in used/very good condition, and 1 was used/good condition with a 1 inch patch repair on the inside.  All bags had working zippers, draw cords, and snaps.  No tears, other than the repaired bag.  All bags appear very clean inside and out, slight storage smell but nothing a good wash won't fix.

Here's the patch on the worst condition bag.

Here's a closeup of the best condition bag, no chipped paint on zippers and label is unfaded.

Overall, 5 warm weather sleeping bags for $55 shipped, I'm happy.  I'll be waiting for those those bivvy sacks to come back in stock!
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Taggage.  Need some warm weather bags to go with the intermediate bags & Bivy
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#12]
The Woodland Camo bivy bags are back in stock. If you haven't snagged one yet I would do so post haste.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 4:32:59 PM EDT
[#13]
no Bivy but I picked up three greenie summer bags
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 10:35:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The Woodland Camo bivy bags are back in stock. If you haven't snagged one yet I would do so post haste.
View Quote

Figures.    I just ordered from them on Tuesday
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

And they're gone...
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#16]
You guys just cost me $275 on that site.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top