User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 11:50:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll always prefer a Mora but I found a USA made Cold Steel Carbon V SRK  a couple months ago. It sharpened-up good and seems a stout knife for outdoor activities.

Like this one but it had been to Iraq a couple times so it was not near as "pretty".

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m381/cptnchief/DSC00537.jpg
View Quote

I have this knife but not the carbon model.  Also mine is made in Japan and uses the AUS8 steel.  Disappointed overall.  The edge is not sharp and from light use the blade is slightly wobbling from the handle.  I have yet to torture test this knife and put it through its paces.  If I could do it again I would go another route.  I'll keep this for experimenting until I destroy it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:11:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I got the DPX HEFT4 Assault and put a striker and micro compass in the sheath pouch.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top