Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2015 9:33:45 AM EDT
Just a heads up on a good deal. I may have posted this when they had them before. They currently have 372 of them left.

Uncle Sam's Deal of the Day M3 Medic Bag $4.99

Steve
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 11:36:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Now out of stock. Wow, that was fast!

Steve
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 3:34:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now out of stock. Wow, that was fast!

Steve
View Quote

I just check they show 1035 in stock
Must have added more.

While I don't have this actual bag, I do use this type of bag. I keep several loaded with basic FA and wound care, the basics for BLS. Have one in each of our vehicles. While not a full ER in the bag it is enough for us until local paramedics arrive. If I am going to be rural where help is hours away then I consider carrying more.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Just checked and yes, they added more. I keep one in each of our cars with a 6 pack of bottled water, datrex bars, first aid kit, radio, batteries and other goodies. For $4.99 the straps almost worth that! And now they have 926 of them.

Thanks for the heads up SandhillsHillbilly!

Steve
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#4]
$16 for shipping
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 2:57:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Now $9.99 with free shipping.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:07:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now $9.99 with free shipping.
View Quote

It QUALIFIES for free shipping but to get free shipping you must buy $100 of items that qualify for free shipping. Many items are listed as "used" but with no other grading like "very good" or "serviceable".

https://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/help_answer.asp?ID=12#255

Please also note the returns policy, returns are not allowed.

http://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/returns.asp

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top