Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2015 6:05:45 PM EDT
The hard anodized one in either size.

I have what I think is an irrational fear of aluminum cookware. The weight is perfect, but I am afraid of completely destroying it (no idea how other than literally throwing it into the fire for the night)

The Mors pot looks like basically the perfect pot, big enough to nest a few things inside and boil water for more than one person, a bail, handles, and a spout and somewhat non-stick.

How easily does the anodizing scratch, my spork is aluminum also, and how does it handle dents incase my pack gets dropped?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Very well Made...wood cooking tool or plastic eating tool would work better.
Pretty solid kit.....no dents yet...very light....I think you will like it...
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The hard anodized one in either size.

I have what I think is an irrational fear of aluminum cookware. The weight is perfect, but I am afraid of completely destroying it (no idea how other than literally throwing it into the fire for the night)

The Mors pot looks like basically the perfect pot, big enough to nest a few things inside and boil water for more than one person, a bail, handles, and a spout and somewhat non-stick.

How easily does the anodizing scratch, my spork is aluminum also, and how does it handle dents incase my pack gets dropped?
View Quote

You probably already know this but aside from a few cheapo mess kits everything I have is stainless steel.

How big is the Mors pot?  I use a snowpeak kettle #1.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:01:14 AM EDT
[#3]
If it gets a few dents in it, will it have any effect on its utility at all?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top