Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2014 10:17:09 AM EDT
WOOT

he famous Kershaw Leek just got better—with a new BlackWash finish that gives this Leek an already-broken-in look. Its 3-inch blade and slim design make it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. This knife features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the blade protrusion or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready. For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.

Sandvik 14C28N steel blade
Black-oxide BlackWash™ finish on blade and handle
7-inch overall length
3-inch blade length
Flipper
SpeedSafe
Frame lock
Reversible pocket clip
Handle is made of 410 stainless steel
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Well considering I will lose my current leak sooner or later, and have to replace it. Might as well by 3 now at this price and know I wont be with out a knife for at least a few years... Thanks for the heads up... My wallet hate you though...
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 9:42:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I was looking at that.

And don't think that is the blackwash wash version Link to Kershaw, the one that is currently on woot Link to Kershaw

If they changed it and it was the Blackwash, I missed it.

I was thinking silver

Link
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top