Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2014 9:06:52 AM EDT
WOOT

Easy to carry on a belt loop, D-ring, pack or rope (NOT a weight-bearing carabiner)
High-carbon stainless steel blade with a Razor-Sharp edge can be opened and closed with one hand
Removable bit carrier is also a high-intensity LED light
Two strong magnets hold light securely to Guppie's side
Stainless steel clip
Makes a great little money clip, too
Carabiner detent will open bottle caps and metal jar
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Was ready to purchase until I found out it can't be shipped to me. Seriously? New York State is doomed
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:50:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked one up before they ran out, I also got one of the orange Böker mini folders.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#3]
SOLD OUT
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
The eatin tool is kinda junk. The spork teeth are too shallow and thick so it's useless for pasta and food chunks. The spoon is too thick and holds very little per spoonful. The handle is short so you're literally digging your fingers into your food.

I carry a leatherman PS4 so all the other tools are useless besides maybe the hex holes. As a back up eating utensil its okay but definitely a last resort.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The eatin tool is kinda junk. The spork teeth are too shallow and thick so it's useless for pasta and food chunks. The spoon is too thick and holds very little per spoonful. The handle is short so you're literally digging your fingers into your food.

I carry a leatherman PS4 so all the other tools are useless besides maybe the hex holes. As a back up eating utensil its okay but definitely a last resort.
View Quote

This is true, which is why you should always have an MRE spoon!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top