Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2014 4:14:40 AM EDT
I'm looking for some woodland BDUs (or similar style clothing in woodland)

I'm not having much luck finding any, even on eBay. I know I can always go new, but I'd rather not pay $50-60/set.

Suggestions? (I don't have any surplus stores in the area unfortunately)
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:51:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind. Thought you wanted new.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:27:30 AM EDT
[#2]
You just need to watch Ebay more. Ive bought a few sets of BDU from there recently for less than 20 shipped and they were basically brand new condition.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You just need to watch Ebay more. Ive bought a few sets of BDU from there recently for less than 20 shipped and they were basically brand new condition.

View Quote
I'll start crusing eBay more then. Any specific searches you use to find them?

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:16:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really, Usually i'll search for BDU or surplus pants or just type in the size. They are not on there all the time but they do pop up if you keep an eye out. Depends what size you are looking for too. I see alot of the more oddball sizes but the more normal sizes like medium or large regulars are less common.

Ive bought from this guy:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/darrin1114?_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754

and this other person who I guess is probably his wife because both pants came from the same address..

http://www.ebay.com/usr/8sissy11?_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754

and I was very happy with their price and the condition the pants were in.

I prefer the woodland or even better the desert pants to the newer ACU ones just because I hate the velcro and the drawstring waist compared to the older style buttons and adjustment straps.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I recently bought 5 pair new with tags shipped for $100 woodland ripstop MXL on ebay.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Goodwill stores sometimes have Woodland BDU's, laundered and in VG condition.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:04:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Not much of savings from $50 dollars per set but they have lots of different sizes.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:37:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I probably have 30 sets and wouldn't mind selling a few pairs. What size are you looking for?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:12:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll IM you so this doesn't get locked
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:48:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm looking for some woodland BDUs (or similar style clothing in woodland)

I'm not having much luck finding any, even on eBay. I know I can always go new, but I'd rather not pay $50-60/set.

Suggestions? (I don't have any surplus stores in the area unfortunately)
View Quote

I see (and buy) woodland camp BDU pants and long sleeve shirts at thrift shops all the time. Usually between $3-5 a piece.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:59:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:04:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

If you buy used ones wash them really good and several times.

I gave myself poison ivy again  2 months after annual training by wearing a "contaminated" set that had only been washed once since AT.

YMMV
View Quote

Good to know, thanks.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 4:19:20 PM EDT
[#13]
What size do you wear? Or height/weight/waist size? How many sets are you looking for?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top